Darkness meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Darkness.
- (noun) : a swarthy complexion
- (noun) : having a dark or somber color
- (noun) : an unilluminated area
- (noun) : an unenlightened state
- (noun) : absence of light or illumination
- (noun) : absence of moral or spiritual values
I really believe that all of us have a lot of darkness in our souls. Anger, rage, fear, sadness. I don't think that's only reserved for people who have horrible upbringings. I think it really exists and is part of the human condition. I think in the course of your life you figure out ways to deal with that.
More words related to the meanings of Darkness
More words from Urdu related to Darkness
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Darkness meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تارکول کا ساتیرہزرد یا پیلا ہو جاناتاریکی چھا جانابےنورچھپانادیجورچھپیہیبت ناکجِلد پر قُدرتی نشانمردار شکلوحشتدھندلالیلتمرڈراؤناعیبنیم تاریکیغدردھندکاردھندمبہممبہم ہونے کی خاصیت یا کیفیتغمگینبے رنگناامیدیروشنائابہامبدحواسیتمکارمہیبسیاہیجھٹ پٹاہڑ بونگآزردہ ہونانساندھیرا کرناسونے سے پہلےآزادہنقیہاداسیہنگام شباغلاقپوشیدگیظلمتاداسکلنک کا ٹیکہبھیانک پنکلونسدھندھ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Darkness
What are the meanings of Darkness in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Darkness in Urdu are اندھیرا - andheyra, رات - raat, تاریکی - taariiki, سیاہی - siyaahi, تیرگی - tiirgi and ظلمت - zulmat. To understand how would you translate the word Darkness in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Darkness or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Darkness synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Darkness. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Darkness in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Darkness in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Darkness with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by darkness?
Meanings of darkness are اندھیرا - andheyra, رات - raat, تاریکی - taariiki, سیاہی - siyaahi, تیرگی - tiirgi and ظلمت - zulmat
Whats the definition of darkness?
Definition of the darkness are
- a swarthy complexion
- having a dark or somber color
- an unilluminated area
- an unenlightened state
- absence of light or illumination
- absence of moral or spiritual values
What is the synonym of darkness?
Synonym of word darkness are obfuscation, night time, mistiness, inkiness, murky, overnight, imperspicuity, ink, night, gloominess
What are the idioms related to darkness?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word darkness.
- A dusk
- Sympathetic ink
- Every light has its shadow
- Nearer the church farther from god
- The fountains themselves are athrist
What are the quotes with word darkness?
Here are the quotes with the word darkness in them
- In Sleep we lie all naked and alone, in Sleep we are united at the heart of night and darkness, and we are strange and beautiful asleep for we are dying the darkness and we know no death. — Thomas Wolfe
- I really believe that all of us have a lot of darkness in our souls. Anger, rage, fear, sadness. I don't think that's only reserved for people who have horrible upbringings. I think it really exists and is part of the human condition. I think in the course of your life you figure out ways to deal with that. — Kevin Bacon
- I think we all have a lot of darkness in our bellies. As an actor, the challenge of tapping into that, reaching down into that sadness or anger, is very therapeutic. — Kevin Bacon
- I think I would cope like anyone copes with any tragedy. I'm sure I would be very upset for a while and then there would come a point where I would either have to stay in this place of darkness and anger, or I'd have to accept that it happened. — Jason Ritter