Obscure meanings in Urdu
Obscure meanings in Urdu are خیرہ, اندھیرا کرنا, مشتبہ, مبہم, مدھم کرنا, تاریک, اندھیرا, چھپانا, غیر واضح, محجوب, چھپی, دھندلانا, گمنام, تاریکی کرنا, دھندلا کرنا, نامعلوم Obscure in Urdu. More meanings of obscure, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Obscure.
- (verb) : reduce a vowel to a neutral one, such as a schwa
- (adjective satellite) : not clearly expressed or understood
When I tour, it's like, well, like a food tour as much as a comedy tour. I try to eat at all the weird places, the obscure barbecue joints, burger places. There are a few spots in L.A. that I'm obsessed with - one of them is the Taco Zone taco truck on Alvarado. There are secret off-menu items that are amazing.
More words related to the meanings of Obscure
More words from Urdu related to Obscure
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Obscure meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گمان کرناڈھا نپناکم عقلناقابل بیانلکانامدھمگولابر آلودڈھانپناڈانواں ڈولاندھااداسپردہسریدفنمبہم کردہبرقع یا نقاب ڈالناشفقہڑ بونگگرہنتمرسوال طلبنمی والی دھندمدفونمُبہَماندھیرا کرنالوئیاوجھل ہوناناامیدیدھندلابٹا لگانابلا اسمروپوش کرناعاجزبے حسڈراؤنانقاب یا پردہ ڈالناالتباسپردگیغیر تحقیق و تفتیش شدہفرغلہوائی قِلعے بنانے والاافسردہڈھانک لیناچھاناکہرکسوفکالا پنذُومعنیسیاہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Obscure
What are the meanings of Obscure in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Obscure in Urdu are محجوب - maehjuub, نامعلوم - naa maluum, گمنام - gum naam, چھپانا - chhupaana, تاریک - tariik, مشتبہ - mushtabah, غیر واضح - ghaer waazeh, اندھیرا - andheyra, مبہم - mubham, اندھیرا کرنا - andheyra karna, چھپی - chhupi, دھندلانا - dhundlaana, خیرہ - khiirah, تاریکی کرنا, دھندلا کرنا and مدھم کرنا - maddham karna. To understand how would you translate the word Obscure in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Obscure or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Obscure synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Obscure. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Obscure in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Obscure in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Obscure with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by obscure?
Meanings of obscure are محجوب - maehjuub, نامعلوم - naa maluum, گمنام - gum naam, چھپانا - chhupaana, تاریک - tariik, مشتبہ - mushtabah, غیر واضح - ghaer waazeh, اندھیرا - andheyra, مبہم - mubham, اندھیرا کرنا - andheyra karna, چھپی - chhupi, دھندلانا - dhundlaana, خیرہ - khiirah, تاریکی کرنا, دھندلا کرنا and مدھم کرنا - maddham karna
Whats the definition of obscure?
Definition of the obscure are
- reduce a vowel to a neutral one, such as a schwa
- not clearly expressed or understood
What is the synonym of obscure?
Synonym of word obscure are pudendous, irrenowned, denumerable, palliate, wiery, questionable, unexplored, unalarming, unnobles, murky
What are the idioms related to obscure?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word obscure.
- Live down
- Bad luck often brings good luck
- In doubtful matters courage may do much in desperate patience
- The fire which seems extinguished often slumber beneath the ashes
- To strive with an equal is a doubtful thing to do with a superior a mad thing with an inferior a vulgar thing
What are the quotes with word obscure?
Here are the quotes with the word obscure in them
- When I tour, it's like, well, like a food tour as much as a comedy tour. I try to eat at all the weird places, the obscure barbecue joints, burger places. There are a few spots in L.A. that I'm obsessed with - one of them is the Taco Zone taco truck on Alvarado. There are secret off-menu items that are amazing. — Aziz Ansari
- Talent, like beauty, to be pardoned, must be obscure and unostentatious. — Marguerite Gardiner
- For my birthday my husband learned to cook and is cooking one day a week for me. But he only likes to do fancy dishes. So we end up with weird, obscure things in the refrigerator. — Cheryl Hines
- Nothing is as real as a dream. The world can change around you, but your dream will not. Responsibilities need not erase it. Duties need not obscure it. Because the dream is within you, no one can take it away. — Tom Clancy