Obscurity meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Obscurity.
- (noun) : the state of being indistinct or indefinite for lack of adequate illumination
- (noun) : an obscure and unimportant standing; not well known
- (noun) : the quality of being unclear or abstruse and hard to understand
Before people complain of the obscurity of modern poetry, they should first examine their consciences and ask themselves with how many people and on how many occasions they have genuinely and profoundly shared some experience with another.
More words related to the meanings of Obscurity
More words from Urdu related to Obscurity
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Obscurity meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جھٹ پٹاگڑ بڑدھندلاپنبےنورتنگیچھپاؤمہیبدودھیا پننقیہمردار شکلناقابل اعتباریمتفق الصورت و مختلف المعنیتغافلدیجورنامعلومآزادہگول باتطوائف الملوکیغمگین ہونادھندتمرمحجوباداستارکول کا سازرد روآزردگیکدورتنسیانتیرگیتاریکی کرناآزردہابہامکالا پندھندلانامیلاپنتمکارچھپانارنجیدہالتباسچہرہ اترنااندھیرا ہو جانااغلاقبسراوٹہولناکچھپیشفقبھیانک پنغباراندھیرا ہوناگدلا پن ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Obscurity
What are the meanings of Obscurity in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Obscurity in Urdu are ظلمت - zulmat, ابہام - abhaam, اندھیرا - andheyra, التباس - iltibaas, گمنامی - gum naami and تیرگی - tiirgi. To understand how would you translate the word Obscurity in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Obscurity or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Obscurity synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Obscurity. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Obscurity in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Obscurity in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Obscurity with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by obscurity?
Meanings of obscurity are ظلمت - zulmat, ابہام - abhaam, اندھیرا - andheyra, التباس - iltibaas, گمنامی - gum naami and تیرگی - tiirgi
Whats the definition of obscurity?
Definition of the obscurity are
- the state of being indistinct or indefinite for lack of adequate illumination
- an obscure and unimportant standing; not well known
- the quality of being unclear or abstruse and hard to understand
What is the synonym of obscurity?
Synonym of word obscurity are darkness, ambiguousness, murky, vagueness, obscuration, ambiguities, murk, ambiguity, obfuscation, ambagitory
What are the idioms related to obscurity?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word obscurity.
- By his very concealment he added fame to fame
- Every light has its shadow
- Nearer the church farther from god
- The fountains themselves are athrist
- The nearer the church the farther from god
What are the quotes with word obscurity?
Here are the quotes with the word obscurity in them
- Before people complain of the obscurity of modern poetry, they should first examine their consciences and ask themselves with how many people and on how many occasions they have genuinely and profoundly shared some experience with another. — W.H.Auden
- Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever. — Napoleon Bonaparte
- It is human nature to instinctively rebel at obscurity or ordinariness. — Taylor Caldwell
- Regardless of Bill Clinton's politics or personal life, he grew up in obscurity and was elected to the presidency - twice. Don't take that away from him, because then you take it away from every other kid in America sitting out there in a school bus with a big dream. — Mike Huckabee