Wan meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Wan.
- (adjective satellite) : (of light) lacking in intensity or brightness; dim or feeble
- (adjective satellite) : abnormally deficient in color as suggesting physical or emotional distress
- (noun) : a computer network that spans a wider area than does a local area network
- (verb) : become pale and sickly
- (adjective satellite) : lacking vitality as from weariness or illness or unhappiness
|How do you want to pay?||آپ ادائیگی کیسے کرنا چاہیں گے؟|
|They want that||وہ اسے چاہتے ہیں|
More words related to the meanings of Wan
More words from Urdu related to Wan
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Wan meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
روکھابد مزاجنرسابے زارابر نماموذیناسمجھاسودسردبے لطفدھندلاپنمبہم ہونے کی خاصیت یا کیفیتاندھیاراچوپٹاندھیراقغمگینیمیلاغمناکزورہیبت ناکبے کلمبہمگاڑھااحمقاصفرزچنقیہنامعلوممکدرکالا پنبےروشنیحقیرراتفقچڑ چڑاملگجامحزونتُرش رواُداس اُداس سانیم تاریکیپکازنگیآزار دہبيزاربدحواسیپھیکاگڑ بڑغمگین ہوناغیر شفافتاریکی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Wan
What are the meanings of Wan in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Wan in Urdu are اندھیرا - andheyra, مکدر - mukaddar, بے رنگ - bey rang, تاریک - tariik, آزردہ - aazurdah, سیاہ - siyaah, پیلا - piila, زرد رو, بیمار سا and نقیہ - Naqiya. To understand how would you translate the word Wan in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Wan or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Wan synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Wan. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Wan in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Wan in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Wan with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by wan?
Meanings of wan are اندھیرا - andheyra, مکدر - mukaddar, بے رنگ - bey rang, تاریک - tariik, آزردہ - aazurdah, سیاہ - siyaah, پیلا - piila, زرد رو, بیمار سا and نقیہ - Naqiya
Whats the definition of wan?
Definition of the wan are
- (of light) lacking in intensity or brightness; dim or feeble
- abnormally deficient in color as suggesting physical or emotional distress
- a computer network that spans a wider area than does a local area network
- become pale and sickly
- lacking vitality as from weariness or illness or unhappiness
What is the synonym of wan?
Synonym of word wan are gloominess, trist, weathered, darken, surly, black, swarthy, gloom, sullen, uninspired
What are the idioms related to wan?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word wan.
- Yellow jack
- Every light has its shadow
- Nearer the church farther from god
- The fountains themselves are athrist
- The nearer the church the farther from god
How to use wan in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use wan in a sentence.
- How do you want to pay? — آپ ادائیگی کیسے کرنا چاہیں گے؟
- They want that — وہ اسے چاہتے ہیں