Blunt meanings in Urdu
Blunt meanings in Urdu are چٹا, چلکی, دھار مارنا, بھترانا, دھار بند کردینا, گستاخ, کند ہونا, کھنڈا یا متھرا کرنا, کند کرنا, کند Blunt in Urdu. More meanings of blunt, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Blunt.
- (verb) : make less sharp
- (verb) : make less intense
- (verb) : make dull or blunt
- (verb) : make less lively, intense, or vigorous; impair in vigor, force, activity, or sensation
- (verb) : make numb or insensitive
- (adjective satellite) : having a broad or rounded end
- (adjective satellite) : devoid of any qualifications or disguise or adornment
- (adjective satellite) : used of a knife or other blade; not sharp
I think we need one recognized, respected public figure to make a tough, blunt statement on just what Reagan's record is and what he might do to the country, let alone the Republican Party before Christmas.
More words related to the meanings of Blunt
More words from Urdu related to Blunt
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Blunt meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ناکامکچالگستاخکج اخلاقغیر مہذبانتہائی رنگینبےلحاظہٹیلاماندگُستاخنباتات کاانبارخالِص برف کا رنگخش خشیچرب زبانجنگلیدیدہ دلیربے ادبدھیما کرنامُریدذَوق يا مُہارَت سے نا آشناکندٹالکُندرتالومغروربد تمیزناسازبرنجیبدوضعحوارینکٹابے تمیزبنجنبھتراچِٹااکھڑٹھسوحشیانہحاضر جوابنافرمانکند کرنامقلَدکج خلقگنجیکلنک لگانے والاگھوئیاںظالمغیر سنجیدہپیتل کا بنا ہوا ...
Idiom with the word Blunt in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Blunt
What are the meanings of Blunt in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Blunt in Urdu are گستاخ - gustaakh, کند کرنا - kund karna, کند - kund and چٹا - chatta. To understand how would you translate the word Blunt in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Blunt or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Blunt synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Blunt. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Blunt in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Blunt in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Blunt with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by blunt?
Meanings of blunt are گستاخ - gustaakh, کند کرنا - kund karna, کند - kund and چٹا - chatta
Whats the definition of blunt?
Definition of the blunt are
- make less sharp
- make less intense
- make dull or blunt
- make less lively, intense, or vigorous; impair in vigor, force, activity, or sensation
- make numb or insensitive
- having a broad or rounded end
- devoid of any qualifications or disguise or adornment
- used of a knife or other blade; not sharp
What is the synonym of blunt?
Synonym of word blunt are thallious, insolent, perjured, profaned, sororised, chunderous, smittlish, impudent, mollitious, profanatory
What are the idioms with the word blunt?
Here are the idioms with the word blunt in them.
- A blunt wedge will do it where sometimes a sharp axe will not
What are the idioms related to blunt?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word blunt.
- Idleness turns the edge of wit
- Birds of a feather fly together
- Like draws to like the whole world over
- The rotten apple injures its neighbours
What are the quotes with word blunt?
Here are the quotes with the word blunt in them
- I think we need one recognized, respected public figure to make a tough, blunt statement on just what Reagan's record is and what he might do to the country, let alone the Republican Party before Christmas. — Robert Teeter
- I wanted to take up music, so my father bought me a blunt instrument. He told me to knock myself out. — Jay London
- Comedy has to be done en clair. You can't blunt the edge of wit or the point of satire with obscurity. Try to imagine a famous witty saying that is not immediately clear. — James Thurber
- Health care costs blunt the competitive edge of American entrepreneurs, from the auto industry to internet start-ups. — Tom Allen