Disrespectful meanings in Urdu
Disrespectful meanings in Urdu are تعظیم نہ کرنے والا, بدتہزیب, ادب سے بعید, بد اخلاق, بے مرجاد, بے تمیز, بے لحاظ, بے ادب, گُستاخ, گستاخ Disrespectful in Urdu. More meanings of disrespectful, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Disrespectful.
- (adjective satellite) : neither feeling nor showing respect
- (adjective) : exhibiting lack of respect; rude and discourteous
I very rarely came across rude or disrespectful people. I don't know how I slipped by all of them, but I honestly can't think of one experience off the top of my head that was like that. I'm sure they're there, but I'd have to think really hard to recall them.
It's disrespectful to tell the French in the morning that you're going to reduce the debt, in the evening that you're not going to make any savings, and the next morning, after thinking about it, that you're going to spend more.
More words related to the meanings of Disrespectful
More words from Urdu related to Disrespectful
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Disrespectful meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے لحاظپاجیبد اخلاقپھکڑدھار مارنابے لگاؤفاسخسفاکینِڈرڈھیلا مارناکلے درازناتراشیدہاندھاماندکلنک لگانے والاابھیمانیبد معاشتنک مزاجیحیوان سابد تمیزبد مزاجبے غیرتنامحترمبے سلیقہگردن کشبے مروتلچازشتگَنوارچٹااکھڑبے جا مداخلت کرنے والابے حیابے وقوفچرب زبانشوخبےتمیزناسمجھنکٹابدمتکبربے لگامزوررنجہُوشغیر سنجیدہمٹی کا مادھوخود غرضگنواربد نماڈھیٹھ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Disrespectful
What are the meanings of Disrespectful in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Disrespectful in Urdu are بے تمیز - bey tamiiz, گستاخ - gustaakh, بے ادب - bey adab, بے لحاظ - bey lehaaz, گُستاخ - gustaakh and بد اخلاق - bad akhlaaq. To understand how would you translate the word Disrespectful in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Disrespectful or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Disrespectful synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Disrespectful. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Disrespectful in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Disrespectful in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Disrespectful with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by disrespectful?
Meanings of disrespectful are بے تمیز - bey tamiiz, گستاخ - gustaakh, بے ادب - bey adab, بے لحاظ - bey lehaaz, گُستاخ - gustaakh and بد اخلاق - bad akhlaaq
Whats the definition of disrespectful?
Definition of the disrespectful are
- neither feeling nor showing respect
- exhibiting lack of respect; rude and discourteous
What is the synonym of disrespectful?
Synonym of word disrespectful are mannerless, blent, slangous, impolite, keened, clod, peruked, sorediate, indiscreet, blathered
What are the idioms related to disrespectful?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word disrespectful.
- Courtesy is cumbersome to him that knows it not
- A mare's shoe and a horse's shoe are both alike
- The more foolish a man is the more insolent does he grow
- As a man is friendedo the law ended
- On the part of
What are the quotes with word disrespectful?
Here are the quotes with the word disrespectful in them
- I very rarely came across rude or disrespectful people. I don't know how I slipped by all of them, but I honestly can't think of one experience off the top of my head that was like that. I'm sure they're there, but I'd have to think really hard to recall them. — Scott Baio
- It's disrespectful to tell the French in the morning that you're going to reduce the debt, in the evening that you're not going to make any savings, and the next morning, after thinking about it, that you're going to spend more. — Nicolas Sarkozy
- A child who is allowed to be disrespectful to his parents will not have true respect for anyone. — Billy Graham
- Your patience would fail you if I should continue to relate all the disrespectful speeches and treatment which your servants have been obliged to listen to and patiently to bear. — Peter Stuyvesant