Rude meanings in Urdu
Rude meanings in Urdu are گُستاخ, کڑا, گستاخ, بینڈا, کج خلق, درشت, ذَوق يا مُہارَت سے نا آشنا, بَدتَميز, بيہُودَہ, اکھَّڑ, گَنوار, بے تمیز, بے ادب Rude in Urdu. More meanings of rude, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Rude.
- (adjective satellite) : belonging to an early stage of technical development; characterized by simplicity and (often) crudeness
- (adjective satellite) : socially incorrect in behavior
- (adjective) : lacking civility or good manners
- (adjective satellite) : (of persons) lacking in refinement or grace
- (adjective satellite) : (used especially of commodities) being unprocessed or manufactured using only simple or minimal processes
I very rarely came across rude or disrespectful people. I don't know how I slipped by all of them, but I honestly can't think of one experience off the top of my head that was like that. I'm sure they're there, but I'd have to think really hard to recall them.
More words related to the meanings of Rude
More words from Urdu related to Rude
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rude meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کنگنیخلل اندازرذیلباریکبے مروتخارج از بحثبے شرمبے دینادب آداب سے نا آشنادرندہ خوقریبغیر سنجیدہبے ادبغمگیناپنے بات پر اڑ جانے والاشعلہکپارقووی الجثہگنوارسختمہیبباعثِ کوفتتیڑھااختصاربے نوکہیرانمائشیاخلاقً تُرش رُومشکلکچابھرائی یا پھٹیسنگدلخود پسندگَنوارکِسی جانور کی کھالبے ترسنا معقولڈھنگبانکاشومتیزقویکوتاہ اندیشعامدلیرشَرِيرکججس پر گوند لگی ھوبدچلنسَنگدِل ...
Idiom with the word Rude in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Rude
What are the meanings of Rude in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rude in Urdu are درشت - durusht, گستاخ - gustaakh, گُستاخ - gustaakh, بینڈا - beynda, کڑا - kara, بے ادب - bey adab, بيہُودَہ, گَنوار, بے تمیز - bey tamiiz and کج خلق - kaj khulq. To understand how would you translate the word Rude in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rude or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rude synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rude. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rude in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rude in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rude with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rude?
Meanings of rude are درشت - durusht, گستاخ - gustaakh, گُستاخ - gustaakh, بینڈا - beynda, کڑا - kara, بے ادب - bey adab, بيہُودَہ, گَنوار, بے تمیز - bey tamiiz and کج خلق - kaj khulq
Whats the definition of rude?
Definition of the rude are
- belonging to an early stage of technical development; characterized by simplicity and (often) crudeness
- socially incorrect in behavior
- lacking civility or good manners
- (of persons) lacking in refinement or grace
- (used especially of commodities) being unprocessed or manufactured using only simple or minimal processes
What is the synonym of rude?
Synonym of word rude are fell, precipitious, capful, flip, sanglier, surly, across, hardy, apostolate, uncourteous
What are the idioms with the word rude?
Here are the idioms with the word rude in them.
- A civil danial is better than a rude grant
What are the idioms related to rude?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word rude.
- A mare's shoe and a horse's shoe are both alike
- The more foolish a man is the more insolent does he grow
- What all men say is always true
- What all men say is always truth
- What every one says must be true
What are the quotes with word rude?
Here are the quotes with the word rude in them
- Men, even when alone, lighten their labors by song, however rude it may be. — Quintilian
- And the first rude sketch that the world had seen was joy to his mighty heart, till the Devil whispered behind the leaves 'It's pretty, but is it Art?' — Rudyard Kipling
- I very rarely came across rude or disrespectful people. I don't know how I slipped by all of them, but I honestly can't think of one experience off the top of my head that was like that. I'm sure they're there, but I'd have to think really hard to recall them. — Scott Baio
- I didn't plan to be the rude middle-class comedian. You write a certain type of joke that you find funny, and mine happen to be often rude. Yes, it's juvenile, but that's me. — Jimmy Carr