Hoary meanings in Urdu
Hoary meanings in Urdu are بزرگ, سفید, چٹا, پھپھوïد لگا phaphoïd, خش خشی, دھولا, قابل احترام Hoary in Urdu. More meanings of hoary, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Hoary.
- (adjective satellite) : covered with fine whitish hairs or down
- (adjective satellite) : showing characteristics of age, especially having grey or white hair
The hoary joke in the literary world, based on 'Dreams From My Father,' was that if things had worked out differently for Barack Obama, he could have made it as a writer.
More words related to the meanings of Hoary
More words from Urdu related to Hoary
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hoary meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بلندبیش قیمتچیلانمایاںابیضسخیخرانٹآہستہاہمچلکیگنجیحواریکلانعتیقنماياںبردھآٹے جیسابے لوثمورث اعلیٰبھلا مانسبزرگنفیسکلاںبیش بہاپیروکارراہ نمائگوریعالی منشقابلنجیببڈھاعظیم الشانکندبا عظمتقابل قدربالکاولواجب تعظیمعالیسال خوردہمشہورفراخ دلفوقیتعالی خاندانکہن سالکھنڈا یا متھرا کرناکبیرفاخرحلقہ بہ گوشقدیم ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Hoary
What are the meanings of Hoary in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hoary in Urdu are سفید - safeyd, بزرگ - buzurg, چٹا - chatta and قابل احترام - qaabil e ehteraam. To understand how would you translate the word Hoary in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hoary or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hoary synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hoary. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hoary in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hoary in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hoary with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hoary?
Meanings of hoary are سفید - safeyd, بزرگ - buzurg, چٹا - chatta and قابل احترام - qaabil e ehteraam
Whats the definition of hoary?
Definition of the hoary are
- covered with fine whitish hairs or down
- showing characteristics of age, especially having grey or white hair
What is the synonym of hoary?
Synonym of word hoary are whitewing, old, stack, elderish, whiter, noble, disciple, saintship, whited, great
What are the idioms related to hoary?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hoary.
- If the old dog barks he gives counsel
- Manners maketh man
- A spot is most seen on the finest cloth
- Beauty pleases the eyes but only sweetness of disposition charms the soul
- Experience comes with ripe years
What are the quotes with word hoary?
Here are the quotes with the word hoary in them
- The hoary joke in the literary world, based on 'Dreams From My Father,' was that if things had worked out differently for Barack Obama, he could have made it as a writer. — James Fallows
- It is, then, by those shadows of the hoary Past and their fantastic silhouettes on the external screen of every religion and philosophy, that we can, by checking them as we go along, and comparing them, trace out finally the body that produced them. — H. P. Blavatsky