Border meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Border.
- (noun) : the boundary of a surface
- (verb) : provide with a border or edge
- (noun) : the boundary line or the area immediately inside the boundary
- (noun) : a decorative recessed or relieved surface on an edge
- (noun) : a strip forming the outer edge of something
- (noun) : a line that indicates a boundary
- (verb) : form the boundary of; be contiguous to
After all these years, it's still amazing what Obama is allowed to get away with. He says low gas prices in 2009 were caused by a terrible economy, but then claims that the lower number of illegal aliens crossing the border is because of his border policies, not the same lousy economy.
More words related to the meanings of Border
More words from Urdu related to Border
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Border meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پیٹناامانقلم بند کرناہالہدرازیمَغزیقطار باندھنادھاربڑھناحمایت کرنامائلمارچ کرناکراڑابچاانجام تک پہچاناعلامتگوشہہاتھاعراب دیناپابند کرناآراش و زیبائش کے لوازماتپھڑ پھڑاہٹلحاظبیلمُدّتآخری سراسنوارنامندنسراقدم بقدم چلناگھیراپچ یا پاس کرناچھورگودنابوجھچنٹ دار جھالرسنجافنُکڑّزیبچھیتناپپ /ڈھلائیعرصہمدتسرحدیصفپیناناروانگیسمتانجام ...
What are the meanings of Border in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Border in Urdu are کنارا - kinaara, پلا - palla, حاشیہ - haashiyah, سرحد - sar had, کننی - kanni and سنجاف - sanjaaf. To understand how would you translate the word Border in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Border or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Border synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Border. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Border in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Border in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Border with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by border?
Meanings of border are کنارا - kinaara, پلا - palla, حاشیہ - haashiyah, سرحد - sar had, کننی - kanni and سنجاف - sanjaaf
Whats the definition of border?
Definition of the border are
- the boundary of a surface
- provide with a border or edge
- the boundary line or the area immediately inside the boundary
- a decorative recessed or relieved surface on an edge
- a strip forming the outer edge of something
- a line that indicates a boundary
- form the boundary of; be contiguous to
What is the synonym of border?
Synonym of word border are outskirt, whelp, purfle, brink, length, moulding, brim, borderline, marge, side
What are the quotes with word border?
Here are the quotes with the word border in them
- The Border Ballads, for instance, and the Robin Hood Ballads, clearly suppose a state of society which is nothing but a very circumscribed and not very important heroic age. — Lascelles Abercrombie
- After all these years, it's still amazing what Obama is allowed to get away with. He says low gas prices in 2009 were caused by a terrible economy, but then claims that the lower number of illegal aliens crossing the border is because of his border policies, not the same lousy economy. — Howie Carr
- Art is like a border of flowers along the course of civilization. — Lincoln Steffens
- We intend to keep the lines of communication open with the Defense Department so we can help our border law enforcement agencies navigate the equipment application process. — Henry Cuellar