Limit meanings in Urdu
Limit meanings in Urdu are کنارہ, نہایت, انتہا, حد, بندش لگانا, محدود کرنا, ٹھکانا, آخری سرا, اور, سوانا, سرحد, چھور, پابند کرنا Limit in Urdu. More meanings of limit, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Limit.
- (verb) : decide upon or fix definitely
- (noun) : the greatest possible degree of something
- (noun) : the boundary of a specific area
- (noun) : as far as something can go
- (noun) : the greatest amount of something that is possible or allowed
- (noun) : the mathematical value toward which a function goes as the independent variable approaches infinity
- (noun) : final or latest limiting point
- (verb) : place limits on (extent or amount or access)
- (verb) : restrict or confine within limits
More words related to the meanings of Limit
More words from Urdu related to Limit
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Limit meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سرحدیجدولسمتبند کرناغیراخراجاتنپائ کرنامسکنقدم بقدم چلنامکان یا بستی کی جگہحقیقیالنگدیگرنراکدہرعب سےگوٹزیرِ اثردیکھ بھال کرناکھونٹمافوقصف بندی کرنارکاوٹعلامت کرناماتحت بنانابا درجہ اتمداس یا غلام بناناایضاًبہ درشتیتیرادھکمحدود کرناحد باندھناانتہائلاتحاشہنوازناکافی ہوناپرےروانگیکننیچوبدمپرلاخطرناک یا دُشوارحتیٰ الامکانفرودگاہسرحدی علاقہ êlaaqahتر بتر کرناچوکسیمائلبے شرمی سے ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Limit
What are the meanings of Limit in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Limit in Urdu are ٹھکانا - thikaana, نہایت - nihaayat, پابند کرنا - paa band karna, حد - had, کنارہ - kinaarah, سوانا - Sawana, انتہا - inteha, آخری سرا - aakhiri sira, اور - aur, سرحد - sar had, بندش لگانا - bandish lagaana, محدود کرنا - maehduud karna and چھور. To understand how would you translate the word Limit in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Limit or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Limit synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Limit. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Limit in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Limit in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Limit with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by limit?
Meanings of limit are ٹھکانا - thikaana, نہایت - nihaayat, پابند کرنا - paa band karna, حد - had, کنارہ - kinaarah, سوانا - Sawana, انتہا - inteha, آخری سرا - aakhiri sira, اور - aur, سرحد - sar had, بندش لگانا - bandish lagaana, محدود کرنا - maehduud karna and چھور
Whats the definition of limit?
Definition of the limit are
- decide upon or fix definitely
- the greatest possible degree of something
- the boundary of a specific area
- as far as something can go
- the greatest amount of something that is possible or allowed
- the mathematical value toward which a function goes as the independent variable approaches infinity
- final or latest limiting point
- place limits on (extent or amount or access)
- restrict or confine within limits
What is the synonym of limit?
Synonym of word limit are bearing, ample, subordinate, at most, margin, savannah, extremum, verge, acme, abounding
What are the idioms related to limit?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word limit.
- When goo cheer is lacking our friends will be packing
- When my house burns it is not good playing at chess
- Every man is most skillful in his own business
- Hands down ln hand
- Number one
What are the quotes with word limit?
Here are the quotes with the word limit in them
- Love has no age, no limit and no death. — John Galsworthy
- Although born in a prosperous realm, we did not believe that its boundaries should limit our knowledge, and that the lore of the East should alone enlighten us. — Charles de Secondat
- It is after all the greatest art to limit and isolate oneself. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- The best beauty advice I ever received is to keep skin hydrated and limit harsh exposure to the sun. If you are set on the tanned look, there are plenty of great creams that will give you a healthy-looking glow. — Erica Durance