Broker meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Broker.
- (noun) : a businessman who buys or sells for another in exchange for a commission
- (verb) : act as a broker
More words related to the meanings of Broker
More words from Urdu related to Broker
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Broker meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Broker
What are the meanings of Broker in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Broker in Urdu are دلال - dallaal, واسطہ - waastah, بچولیا - bicholia and آڑہتی - aarhati. To understand how would you translate the word Broker in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Broker or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Broker synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Broker. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Broker in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Broker in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Broker with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by broker?
Meanings of broker are دلال - dallaal, واسطہ - waastah, بچولیا - bicholia and آڑہتی - aarhati
Whats the definition of broker?
Definition of the broker are
- a businessman who buys or sells for another in exchange for a commission
- act as a broker
What is the synonym of broker?
Synonym of word broker are intermediary, brokeries, instrument, flesh monger, brokages, concern, auctioneer, broils, agent, intercessor
What are the idioms related to broker?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word broker.
- A crafty knave needs no broker
- Two cunning knaves need no broker
- All things are good untried
- From a choleric man withdraw a little from him that says nothing for ever
- From a choleric man withdraw a little; from him that says nothing for ever
What are the quotes with word broker?
Here are the quotes with the word broker in them
- I do not regard a broker as a member of the human race. — Honore de Balzac
- One of the really positive things about minority government is that there is the necessity to broker policy positions. What happens is you get a hybrid of what a single party might do. And I don't think that is a bad thing. — Kathleen Wynne