Reason meanings in Urdu
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Reason.
- (verb) : present reasons and arguments
- (noun) : a justification for something existing or happening
- (verb) : decide by reasoning; draw or come to a conclusion
- (noun) : a rational motive for a belief or action
- (noun) : the state of having good sense and sound judgment
- (noun) : the capacity for rational thought or inference or discrimination
- (noun) : a fact that logically justifies some premise or conclusion
- (noun) : an explanation of the cause of some phenomenon
- (verb) : think logically
More words related to the meanings of Reason
More words from Urdu related to Reason
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Reason meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ادراکمتعلقہیکایک پھوٹنے والی دھاردریا بردقلبمنتشر کرنادھرتیدانشکرنے والاحرکیبحثنااگوانیاسباباساسبارتنازعہسمجھعذرمظہرعلامتثمرہبیچ والاشَرَمناکظاہر کرنامائل ہوناقراردادمسبببہا لے جانافطرتکارندگیآتمابکھراہادیرو نمامختارحاصل کلامقضیہ کرنااثر انداز ہوناآغازعلتباریانجامعقل سلیمسچسروکار یا غرض رکھناحِسذہینکار آمداس لیےکارن ...
Idioms with the word Reason in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Reason
What are the meanings of Reason in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Reason in Urdu are بہانا - bahaana, دلیل - daliil, سبب - sabab, عقل - aql, باعث - baais, واسطہ - waastah, موجب - muujib and وجہ - wajah. To understand how would you translate the word Reason in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Reason or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Reason synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Reason. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Reason in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Reason in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Reason with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by reason?
Meanings of reason are بہانا - bahaana, دلیل - daliil, سبب - sabab, عقل - aql, باعث - baais, واسطہ - waastah, موجب - muujib and وجہ - wajah
Whats the definition of reason?
Definition of the reason are
- present reasons and arguments
- a justification for something existing or happening
- decide by reasoning; draw or come to a conclusion
- a rational motive for a belief or action
- the state of having good sense and sound judgment
- the capacity for rational thought or inference or discrimination
- a fact that logically justifies some premise or conclusion
- an explanation of the cause of some phenomenon
- think logically
What is the synonym of reason?
Synonym of word reason are masquerading, argument, causal, understanding, causing, excreate, prognostication, cause, sense, reality
What are the idioms with the word reason?
Here are the idioms with the word reason in them.
- A man without reason is no better than a beast
- By reason of
- Hearken to reason or she will be heard
- It is vain to speak reason where it will never be heard
- No reason but
What are the idioms related to reason?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word reason.
- Many owe their fortunes to their enviers
- Shed crocodile tears
- Antiquity is not always a mark of verity
- Insolence is the precursor of destruction
- Novelty sets the people a gaping
What are the quotes with word reason?
Here are the quotes with the word reason in them
- Every formula of every religion has in this age of reason, to submit to the acid test of reason and universal assent. — Mahatma Gandhi
- Few women, I fear, have had such reason as I have to think the long sad years of youth were worth living for the sake of middle age. — Dwight D.Eisenhower
- Intelligent life on a planet comes of age when it first works out the reason for its own existence. — Richard Dawkins
- If repression has indeed been the fundamental link between power, knowledge, and sexuality since the classical age, it stands to reason that we will not be able to free ourselves from it except at a considerable cost. — Michel Foucault