Sake meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Sake.
- (noun) : a reason for wanting something done
- (noun) : the purpose of achieving or obtaining
- (noun) : Japanese alcoholic beverage made from fermented rice; usually served hot
More words related to the meanings of Sake
More words from Urdu related to Sake
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sake meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Sake in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Sake
What are the meanings of Sake in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sake in Urdu are وجہ - wajah, واسطہ - waastah and خاطر - khaatir. To understand how would you translate the word Sake in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sake or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sake synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sake. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sake in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sake in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sake with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sake?
Meanings of sake are وجہ - wajah, واسطہ - waastah and خاطر - khaatir
Whats the definition of sake?
Definition of the sake are
- a reason for wanting something done
- the purpose of achieving or obtaining
- Japanese alcoholic beverage made from fermented rice; usually served hot
What is the synonym of sake?
Synonym of word sake are causeyed, motive, middleman, causeuse, medium, causewayed, means, caused, intermediary, causey
What are the idioms with the word sake?
Here are the idioms with the word sake in them.
- For old sake sake
- The king exists for the sake of the kingdom not the kindom for the sake of the king
What are the idioms related to sake?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sake.
- All things are good untried
- From a choleric man withdraw a little from him that says nothing for ever
- From a choleric man withdraw a little; from him that says nothing for ever
- Last come worst served
- Love makes fit for any work
What are the quotes with word sake?
Here are the quotes with the word sake in them
- Few women, I fear, have had such reason as I have to think the long sad years of youth were worth living for the sake of middle age. — Dwight D.Eisenhower
- Art for art's sake is a philosophy of the well-fed. — Frank Lloyd Wright
- The moment you cheat for the sake of beauty, you know you're an artist. — David Hockney
- Sleeping is no mean art: for its sake one must stay awake all day. — Friedrich Nietzsche