Rapport meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Rapport.
- (noun) : a relationship of mutual understanding or trust and agreement between people
More words related to the meanings of Rapport
More words from Urdu related to Rapport
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rapport meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Rapport
What are the meanings of Rapport in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rapport in Urdu are ہمدردی - ham dardi, نسبت - nisbat, علاقہ - elaaqah, رشتہ - rishtah, تعلق - taalluq and واسطہ - waastah. To understand how would you translate the word Rapport in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rapport or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rapport synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rapport. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rapport in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rapport in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rapport with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rapport?
Meanings of rapport are ہمدردی - ham dardi, نسبت - nisbat, علاقہ - elaaqah, رشتہ - rishtah, تعلق - taalluq and واسطہ - waastah
Whats the definition of rapport?
Definition of the rapport are
- a relationship of mutual understanding or trust and agreement between people
What is the synonym of rapport?
Synonym of word rapport are empathize, affiliation, tenure, chain, attachment, zone, instrument, affiance, seigniory, alliance
What are the idioms related to rapport?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word rapport.
- Sympathy without relief is like mustard without beef
- All things are good untried
- From a choleric man withdraw a little from him that says nothing for ever
- From a choleric man withdraw a little; from him that says nothing for ever
- Once in ten years one man hath need of another
What are the quotes with word rapport?
Here is the quote with the word rapport in them
- Our most tragic error may have been our inability to establish a rapport and a confidence with the press and television with the communication media. I don't think the press has understood me. — Lyndon B.Johnson