Means meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Means.
- (noun) : considerable capital (wealth or income)
- (noun) : an instrumentality for accomplishing some end
- (noun) : thing or person that acts to produce a particular effect or achieve an end
New needs need new techniques. And the modern artists have found new ways and new means of making their statements... the modern painter cannot express this age, the airplane, the atom bomb, the radio, in the old forms of the Renaissance or of any other past culture.
More words related to the meanings of Means
More words from Urdu related to Means
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Means meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چارا مہیا کرنانہجکوڑیچارہ لگاناپناہکفالتجہاز یا کشتی پر مال لادنامادیلواحقینافسوسپوشاکمیسےنمائندگیرقمملکدوڑنامعاہدہ وغیرہجادہدستگیریارتھآرامقارونپوچھنااوزاربندھنکردارثالثیلوازمدولتمندیطالعلوازمہداد دیناسوداہمدردی کرناوسیلہبدھیحالفریقآلات و اوزارپراحتیاطوکیلسببسمتروپیہ پیسہباتائیدمال منقولہدرمانآڑے آناراستہ ...
Idioms with the word Means in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Means
What are the meanings of Means in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Means in Urdu are واسطہ - waastah, سبیل - sabiil, ذریعہ - zariiah, اسباب - asbaab, وسیلہ - wasiilah, دولت - daulat, چارہ - chaarah and طفیل - tufael. To understand how would you translate the word Means in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Means or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Means synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Means. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Means in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Means in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Means with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by means?
Meanings of means are واسطہ - waastah, سبیل - sabiil, ذریعہ - zariiah, اسباب - asbaab, وسیلہ - wasiilah, دولت - daulat, چارہ - chaarah and طفیل - tufael
Whats the definition of means?
Definition of the means are
- considerable capital (wealth or income)
- an instrumentality for accomplishing some end
- thing or person that acts to produce a particular effect or achieve an end
What is the synonym of means?
Synonym of word means are motive, mode, process, instrumentality, materiel, resource, money, middleman, manner, by
What are the idioms with the word means?
Here are the idioms with the word means in them.
- Assist him who is carrying his burden but by no means him who is laying it aside
- Be fair means foul
- He that promises too much means nothing
- Life means strife
- Livelihood is earned by some means and death occures by some cause
What are the idioms related to means?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word means.
- You may see heaven through a needle's eye
- Dissimulation brings forth errors which ensnare the dissembler himself
- Good hands
- Good offices
- Patience with poverty is all a poor man's remedy
What are the quotes with word means?
Here are the quotes with the word means in them
- Confusion of goals and perfection of means seems, in my opinion, to characterize our age. — Albert Einstein
- Perfection of means and confusion of ends seem to characterize our age. — Albert Einstein
- New needs need new techniques. And the modern artists have found new ways and new means of making their statements... the modern painter cannot express this age, the airplane, the atom bomb, the radio, in the old forms of the Renaissance or of any other past culture. — Jackson Pollock
- I am a grandmother now, and that means age is creeping on, creeping on. — Lillie Langtry