Worthy meanings in Urdu
Worthy meanings in Urdu are عُمدَہ, حسن, مستحق, موزُوں, شائستہ, شايان, مناسب, اہل, لائق, قابل, شایاں, جِس کی کوئی قيمَت ہو, قابِلِ قَدَر Worthy in Urdu. More meanings of worthy, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Worthy.
- (adjective satellite) : worthy of being chosen especially as a spouse
- (adjective) : having worth or merit or value; being honorable or admirable
- (adjective satellite) : having qualities or abilities that merit recognition in some way
- (noun) : an important, honorable person (word is often used humorously)
I discovered that the horse is life itself, a metaphor but also an example of life's mystery and unpredictability, of life's generosity and beauty, a worthy object of repeated and ever changing contemplation.
More words related to the meanings of Worthy
More words from Urdu related to Worthy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Worthy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حَرفَت میں تربیت یافتہ فردبااخلاقملتاوارثجرمانہ لگاناخوش اخلاقتنگشکستہ حالقَدَر دانضرورت مندجوڑ بٹھانادرست کرناغریبکم بختممتاز کرناپرانابموقعہخوش اسلوبیمستعدزیبائشاچھی طرح سے پڑھاپاکیزگیخوش اندامینذر کرنے کے لائقحقسگھڑمحبوبانتشایاںمطابقکھرابڑھیاچٹھی لکھنے والابلخُواخذ کرنابحرانمجازجائزنامی گرامیموزُوںسپاٹدلکشچھبیلاقابل نباسبتواقعیسفارتیحرافممتازمحض ...
Idioms with the word Worthy in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Worthy
What are the meanings of Worthy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Worthy in Urdu are اہل - aehl, شایاں - shaayaan, مناسب - munaasib, قابل - qaabil, شائستہ - shaa estah, لائق - laa eq, مستحق - mustahaq, عُمدَہ, شايان, حسن - husn and موزُوں - Mozoun. To understand how would you translate the word Worthy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Worthy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Worthy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Worthy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Worthy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Worthy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Worthy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by worthy?
Meanings of worthy are اہل - aehl, شایاں - shaayaan, مناسب - munaasib, قابل - qaabil, شائستہ - shaa estah, لائق - laa eq, مستحق - mustahaq, عُمدَہ, شايان, حسن - husn and موزُوں - Mozoun
Whats the definition of worthy?
Definition of the worthy are
- worthy of being chosen especially as a spouse
- having worth or merit or value; being honorable or admirable
- having qualities or abilities that merit recognition in some way
- an important, honorable person (word is often used humorously)
What is the synonym of worthy?
Synonym of word worthy are efficient, becoming, reasonable, regible, favoress, gifted, civilized, fitting, deservers, warrantableness
What are the idioms with the word worthy?
Here are the idioms with the word worthy in them.
- It is a man's nature which makes him trust worthy not his wealth
- It is praise worthy to do what is right not what is lawful
- Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety
- The ear is a less trust worthy witness than the eye
- When you confer a benefit on the worthy you oblige all men
What are the idioms related to worthy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word worthy.
- Pride and grace never dwell in one place
- Worthy things happen to the worthy
- Beauty is blossom
- Never was strumpet fair
- The result proves the action
What are the quotes with word worthy?
Here are the quotes with the word worthy in them
- I think people should be angry at things that are worthy of anger. Injustice is outrageous and deserves outrage. — Chris Hayes
- I discovered that the horse is life itself, a metaphor but also an example of life's mystery and unpredictability, of life's generosity and beauty, a worthy object of repeated and ever changing contemplation. — Jane Smiley
- Life deprived of beauty is not worthy of being called human. — Luis Barragan
- You must be worthy of the best, but not more worthy than the rest. — Denis Waitley