Polite meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Polite.
- (adjective) : not rude; marked by satisfactory (or especially minimal) adherence to social usages and sufficient but not noteworthy consideration for others
- (adjective satellite) : marked by refinement in taste and manners
- (adjective) : showing regard for others in manners, speech, behavior, etc.
There is something about the South that accepts the supernatural. If you don't accept it and you're having a conversation with someone who does, it's just one of those polite things where you don't question their belief in ghosts. You just go, 'Oh, yeah, okay.' It's amazing to be able to have conversations like that.
More words related to the meanings of Polite
More words from Urdu related to Polite
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Polite meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نرممستحسنپیدا کرنے والااہلخوش اسلوبسگھڑعادتسیل سبھاؤکوملدوست پرورشِیل وَنتخُوش اطوارلطیفشایاںشائستگی یا بھلمنسات سےخلق سےدلجوسپاٹلائق حمد و ستائشاپجاؤشايانوضعداراول درجے کامدرکسیل ونتدلکشمحسنخوش خلقنرم خوحسینبے تکلفادبیشفقت آمیزسلیممہذبظاہر کرنے کے لائقفرحت افزامستحقگل بدنتیز طرارمنسوب بہ اخلاقخلیقگوارہقابل تعریفمتواضعدنیا داریخوب صورتدھیماوضعبہ اتفاق ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Polite
What are the meanings of Polite in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Polite in Urdu are شائستہ - shaa estah and خلیق - khaliiq. To understand how would you translate the word Polite in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Polite or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Polite synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Polite. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Polite in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Polite in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Polite with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by polite?
Meanings of polite are شائستہ - shaa estah and خلیق - khaliiq
Whats the definition of polite?
Definition of the polite are
- not rude; marked by satisfactory (or especially minimal) adherence to social usages and sufficient but not noteworthy consideration for others
- marked by refinement in taste and manners
- showing regard for others in manners, speech, behavior, etc.
What is the synonym of polite?
Synonym of word polite are genteel, courted, affable, courteous, prissily, nocently, civilized, poignance, favoress, praiseworthy
What are the idioms related to polite?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word polite.
- Pride and grace never dwell in one place
What are the quotes with word polite?
Here are the quotes with the word polite in them
- There is something about the South that accepts the supernatural. If you don't accept it and you're having a conversation with someone who does, it's just one of those polite things where you don't question their belief in ghosts. You just go, 'Oh, yeah, okay.' It's amazing to be able to have conversations like that. — Alice Englert
- My dad was a particularly polite kind of guy, very courteous. — Paul McCartney
- Men of polite learning and a liberal education. — Matthew Henry
- Have we failed to slow global warming pollution in part because climate and environmental activists have been too polite and well behaved? — Jeff Goodell