Commonality meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Commonality.
- (noun) : sharing of common attributes
- (noun) : a class composed of persons lacking clerical or noble rank
More words from Urdu related to Commonality
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Commonality meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Commonality
What are the meanings of Commonality in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Commonality in Urdu are عوام - awaam and جمہور - cumhuur. To understand how would you translate the word Commonality in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Commonality or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Commonality synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Commonality. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Commonality in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Commonality in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Commonality with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by commonality?
Meanings of commonality are عوام - awaam and جمہور - cumhuur
Whats the definition of commonality?
Definition of the commonality are
- sharing of common attributes
- a class composed of persons lacking clerical or noble rank
What is the synonym of commonality?
Synonym of word commonality are common people, public, mob, commons, democracy, laity, demos, publics, vulgus, populace
What are the idioms related to commonality?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word commonality.
- Governments which are hated never hold out long
- Hold forth
- I do not hunt for the suffrages of the inconstant multitude
- Popular opinion is the greatest lie in the world
- Public money is like holy water everyone helps himself
What are the quotes with word commonality?
Here are the quotes with the word commonality in them
- The commonality between science and art is in trying to see profoundly - to develop strategies of seeing and showing. — Edward Tufte
- Well, I'm not a method actress by any stretch of the imagination so the best thing that I can do is be as real as possible and find whatever commonality in that character that I can see myself. — Rashida Jones
- It is this, at its most basic, that makes science a humane pursuit it acknowledges the commonality of people's experience. — John Charles Polanyi