Daunting meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Daunting.
- (adjective satellite) : discouraging through fear
Whether you were talking about Pillsbury, Burger King, Godfather's, the National Restaurant Association, in each one of those situations, I had a daunting problem that I had to solve. And I used the same business principles to approach the problem and, more importantly, solve the problem in every one of the situations.
More words related to the meanings of Daunting
More words from Urdu related to Daunting
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Daunting meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پھیکاکھردرامریل ساتیرہدرشتکریہہشارحبھیانکہیبت ناکظالموحشتناکدھمکی آمیزہولناکخوف ناکمردے کی طرحہیبت انگیزخوفزدہما شاء اللہ متاثرکنغمگیندرندہطوفان خیزیکتاتاریکمُہیبمکروہپرہولبال اٹھانامردار ساآزادہخون آشامتہدید آمیزاداسدہشت ناکڈراوٴناپیلاکڑاکم زورآزردہخوں خوارتخویف آمیزڈراؤنارنجیدہاندیش ناکلرزہ انگیزدھندلاقبیحلاش جیساخوفناکبھوتخطرناک ...
What are the meanings of Daunting in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Daunting in Urdu are ڈراؤنا - daraa ona and ڈرانے والا. To understand how would you translate the word Daunting in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Daunting or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Daunting synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Daunting. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Daunting in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Daunting in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Daunting with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by daunting?
Meanings of daunting are ڈراؤنا - daraa ona and ڈرانے والا
Whats the definition of daunting?
Definition of the daunting are
- discouraging through fear
What is the synonym of daunting?
Synonym of word daunting are ferly, threatening, fearful, terrifying, cadaverous, terrible, alarming, minatory, grisly, lurid
What are the quotes with word daunting?
Here are the quotes with the word daunting in them
- Whether you were talking about Pillsbury, Burger King, Godfather's, the National Restaurant Association, in each one of those situations, I had a daunting problem that I had to solve. And I used the same business principles to approach the problem and, more importantly, solve the problem in every one of the situations. — Herman Cain
- Often times when you face such an overwhelming challenge as global climate change, it can be somewhat daunting - it's kind of like trying to lose weight, which I know something about. — Hillary Clinton
- Strange about parents. We have such easy access to them and such daunting problems of communication. — James Merrill
- With fiction, you can talk about plot, character and narrative, whereas a poem brings home the fact that everything that happens in a work of literature happens in terms of language. And this is daunting stuff to deal with. — Terry Eagleton