Intimidating meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Intimidating.
- (adjective satellite) : discouraging through fear
The art world can be very intimidating because it's just so vast. You talk to people who are really clued in to all the young artists and coming into it you're never going to be able to catch up immediately, even though there's pressure to.
To me I'm just a regular person going to the mall with friends, and now I'm in Forever 21 and I see this random group of girls staring at me and taking pictures. But now I usually have my dad, who is a really tall and intimidating person with me, so he's kind of my bodyguard.
More words related to the meanings of Intimidating
More words from Urdu related to Intimidating
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Intimidating meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تخویف آمیزہولناککھردراانتہائی صورت حال میںخوں خوارلرزہ انگیزڈراؤنامردار ساشارحافسُردہاندیش ناکسَنگدِلدھندلادیوساتاریکدھمکی آمیزغضب ناکبھوتخطرناکمہیبکم زورمہلکمایوسوحشیبے رَحمخائفغیر فطریرعب دارعفریتیاداسیکتاہول ناکمردہ ساصدمہ پہنچانے والاتہدیدیلاش جیسابال اٹھاناتیرہخونخوارسنگ دلمتذبذبہیبت ناکعجیب الخلقترنجیدہرُعب دارخوفناک طریقے سےپرہیبتدھمکی کاچشم نُمائی کرنے والاکڑا ...
What are the meanings of Intimidating in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Intimidating in Urdu are خوفناک - khauf naak and ڈراؤنا - daraa ona. To understand how would you translate the word Intimidating in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Intimidating or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Intimidating synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Intimidating. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Intimidating in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Intimidating in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Intimidating with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by intimidating?
Meanings of intimidating are خوفناک - khauf naak and ڈراؤنا - daraa ona
Whats the definition of intimidating?
Definition of the intimidating are
- discouraging through fear
What is the synonym of intimidating?
Synonym of word intimidating are gruesomest, grim, dismal, dreadnaught, horrible, frighting, spookiness, fearsome, awe inspiring, direful
What are the quotes with word intimidating?
Here are the quotes with the word intimidating in them
- The art world can be very intimidating because it's just so vast. You talk to people who are really clued in to all the young artists and coming into it you're never going to be able to catch up immediately, even though there's pressure to. — Daniel Radcliffe
- My dad's not a very intimidating father figure. — Georgia Jagger
- To me I'm just a regular person going to the mall with friends, and now I'm in Forever 21 and I see this random group of girls staring at me and taking pictures. But now I usually have my dad, who is a really tall and intimidating person with me, so he's kind of my bodyguard. — Rebecca Black
- I think in the end, when you're famous, people like to narrow you down to a few personality traits. I think I've just become this ambitious, say-whatever's-on-her-mind, intimidating person. And that's part of my personality, but it's certainly not anywhere near the whole thing. — Madonna Ciccone