Impertinent meanings in Urdu
Impertinent meanings in Urdu are بے لگاؤ, بے موقع, بے علاقہ, خارج از بحث, بے میل, بے لگام, بے ادب, بے حیا, دخل در معقولات کرنے والا Impertinent in Urdu. More meanings of impertinent, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Impertinent.
- (adjective satellite) : improperly forward or bold
- (adjective satellite) : not pertinent to the matter under consideration
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by a lightly pert and exuberant quality
More words related to the meanings of Impertinent
More words from Urdu related to Impertinent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Impertinent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے حسابشوریڈھیٹھبلا محبتناشائستہعیاشبد اخلاقدشوارغیر متعلقفرضیمتفرقگنداغیر مہذبعصمت دری کرنے والاپکادھاباگستاختربیت سے محرُومضدیگاؤدیفاحشبدتمیزناخلفبے اندازہشوخ چشمپاجیمختلفبے آمیزشمغائربيہُودَہاصلبےلحاظبدکاربازاریقدرتیغیرنافضولصاف گوپھرا ہواگندہکج اخلاقرنڈی بازبدتہزیبادنیٰاجنبیمُتعلِق بَہ رومانی شاعریمَرے ہُوے کے مُتعَلِّقغیر خلیقخرابفاسخ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Impertinent
What are the meanings of Impertinent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Impertinent in Urdu are بے لگام - bey lagaam, بے حیا - bey haya, بے علاقہ, بے ادب - bey adab, خارج از بحث - khaarij az baehs, بے میل - bey mael, بے لگاؤ - bey lagaa o and بے موقع - bey mauqa. To understand how would you translate the word Impertinent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Impertinent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Impertinent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Impertinent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Impertinent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Impertinent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Impertinent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by impertinent?
Meanings of impertinent are بے لگام - bey lagaam, بے حیا - bey haya, بے علاقہ, بے ادب - bey adab, خارج از بحث - khaarij az baehs, بے میل - bey mael, بے لگاؤ - bey lagaa o and بے موقع - bey mauqa
Whats the definition of impertinent?
Definition of the impertinent are
- improperly forward or bold
- not pertinent to the matter under consideration
- characterized by a lightly pert and exuberant quality
What is the synonym of impertinent?
Synonym of word impertinent are unscrupled, brazen, rhapsodic, wild, unstilled, immomentous, firmless, unremorseless, violator, unruffle
What are the idioms related to impertinent?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word impertinent.
- Friends are lost by calling often and calling seldom
- To make things warm for one
- To see and listen to the wicked is already beginning of wickedness
- A bridle for a tongue is a necessary piece of furniture
- A man without religion is like a horse without bridle
What are the quotes with word impertinent?
Here are the quotes with the word impertinent in them
- One must not make oneself cheap here - that is a cardinal point - or else one is done. Whoever is most impertinent has the best chance. — Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- That is the essence of science: ask an impertinent question, and you are on the way to a pertinent answer. — Jacob Bronowski