Duplicate meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Duplicate.
- (noun) : a copy that corresponds to an original exactly
- (verb) : increase twofold
- (verb) : make or do or perform again
- (noun) : something additional of the same kind
- (verb) : make a duplicate or duplicates of
- (verb) : duplicate or match
- (adjective satellite) : being two identical
- (adjective satellite) : identically copied from an original
In regards to The Haunting, people compared it to the old movie, which is unfair. We didn't have the rights to the movie. I couldn't duplicate a single thing because that would have been legal infringement.
More words related to the meanings of Duplicate
More words from Urdu related to Duplicate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Duplicate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مسننادُہراناپیروی یا تتبع کرناجوڑاخاکہ اڑاناکرنیتمسخرمنتقلیحرص کرناناپمثالپیچھا کرناکوئی روپ دھارناتمثیلنقل اتارنانرم پڑناعمل میں لاناپگڑی اچھالناچربہ اتارنانقطہ مقابلنرخ بتانامطابقتہمزادبہروپیاجوڑا بناناکرتبچڑھانامثلپیمانہبرنن کرنابھاؤ بتاناہاتھ سے نقل کرناتشبیہاندھی تقلید کرنامماثل ہونانقل کرناجھوٹیجوڑرشک کرنااقتباسروپدوہرامذاق کَرنانسبت دیناعملمنہ بنانانقلنپاناسناناہاتھ ہلا ہلا کر بات کرنا ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Duplicate
What are the meanings of Duplicate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Duplicate in Urdu are نقل کرنا - naql karna, مسننا - musanna and ہو بہو نقل - hu ba hu naql. To understand how would you translate the word Duplicate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Duplicate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Duplicate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Duplicate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Duplicate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Duplicate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Duplicate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by duplicate?
Meanings of duplicate are نقل کرنا - naql karna, مسننا - musanna and ہو بہو نقل - hu ba hu naql
Whats the definition of duplicate?
Definition of the duplicate are
- a copy that corresponds to an original exactly
- increase twofold
- make or do or perform again
- something additional of the same kind
- make a duplicate or duplicates of
- duplicate or match
- being two identical
- identically copied from an original
What is the synonym of duplicate?
Synonym of word duplicate are follow:, remit, emulate, relate, ape, personate, impersonate, counterfeit, copy, double
What are the idioms related to duplicate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word duplicate.
- Knock off
What are the quotes with word duplicate?
Here are the quotes with the word duplicate in them
- Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it. — Bruce Lee
- In regards to The Haunting, people compared it to the old movie, which is unfair. We didn't have the rights to the movie. I couldn't duplicate a single thing because that would have been legal infringement. — Jan de Bont
- Making duplicate copies and computer printouts of things no one wanted even one of in the first place is giving America a new sense of purpose. — Andy Rooney