Quote meanings in Urdu
Quote meanings in Urdu are نشان دہی کرنا, حوالہ دینا, نقل کرنا, اقتباس, اشارہ, نرخ بتانا, محصُور کرنا, دُہرانا Quote in Urdu. More meanings of quote, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Quote.
- (noun) : a passage or expression that is quoted or cited
- (noun) : a punctuation mark used to attribute the enclosed text to someone else
- (verb) : put quote marks around
- (verb) : name the price of
More words related to the meanings of Quote
More words from Urdu related to Quote
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Quote meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہنسیجھلملاناطرح اڑانامماثل ہوناقالبجھُریجنبشسنانانچوڑناشناخت کرناخوشامدیمرادسراغنقل کرنامحفوظ کرنانقشہبتانااستہزاانتباہہم سری کرناچشمکترکیب دیناجھوٹکہنی مارناعمدہاظہارپیروی یا تتبع کرنانامورعملتذکرہ کرناسوانگیارمزتمسخرٹِمٹِمانامفہومبیچنارسمچِيںسینحوالہعطرایک جانناکامعنوانخاکہ اڑاناپتہحرکتاندراجکاپیتعلق ہونا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Quote
What are the meanings of Quote in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Quote in Urdu are نقل کرنا - naql karna, اشارہ - ishaarah, نشان دہی کرنا - nishaan dahi karna, حوالہ دینا - hawaalah deyna and اقتباس - iqtibaas. To understand how would you translate the word Quote in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Quote or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Quote synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Quote. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Quote in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Quote in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Quote with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by quote?
Meanings of quote are نقل کرنا - naql karna, اشارہ - ishaarah, نشان دہی کرنا - nishaan dahi karna, حوالہ دینا - hawaalah deyna and اقتباس - iqtibaas
Whats the definition of quote?
Definition of the quote are
- a passage or expression that is quoted or cited
- a punctuation mark used to attribute the enclosed text to someone else
- put quote marks around
- name the price of
What is the synonym of quote?
Synonym of word quote are impersonate, gestate, identifies, indicating, inkling, indorsation, denotation, reifying, gestured, indication
What are the idioms related to quote?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word quote.
- A nod to the wise and a rod to the foolish
- A word to the wise is enough
- To hold out the olive branch
- Knock off
What are the quotes with word quote?
Here are the quotes with the word quote in them
- Next to being witty, the best thing is being able to quote another's wit. — Christian Nestell Bovee
- There is a misleading, unwritten rule that states if a quote giving advice comes from someone famous, very old, or Greek, then it must be good advice. — Bo Bennett
- I would like to have you quote me, Erich von Stroheim, as having said on this day of this month of this year this one thing: you Americans are living on baby food. — Erich von Stroheim
- I went to my son's graduation this weekend, and I heard a great quote I've never heard before from Albert Einstein. It was that the greatest danger to the world is not the bad people but it's the good people who don't speak out. — Hamilton Jordan