Counterfeit meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Counterfeit.
- (verb) : make a copy of with the intent to deceive
- (adjective) : not genuine; imitating something superior
The last great delusion is soon to open before us. Antichrist is to perform his marvelous works in our sight So closely will the counterfeit resemble the true that it will be impossible to distinguish between them except by the Holy Scriptures.
More words related to the meanings of Counterfeit
More words from Urdu related to Counterfeit
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Counterfeit meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حالکرناغلط بیانی کرناحکایتبندشبہانہ بھرناشیخی بگھارنامذاق کَرناجھوٹی یا بناوٹی چیزبھاؤ بتانااداکاریسوانگہنسیجھوٹاکپٹمعاف کرنالوسمنہ چڑانے والابَڑتیپیروی یا تتبع کرناعکسپرخطابچا کھچاکاذِب ہوناحوالہ دیناریس پیٹنا یا کرناجھوٹائڈھکوسلاناوَلحکمتجعل سازی کرناغلط بیانیجَعل سازیکھوکھلا پنچھاپناپاکیہزلفریبوہمتبادلہطرح اڑانامثالکرتوتبہروپتقریرحرکت کرنادروغ یا خلاف کہناداستاناختراعظاہر داری کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Counterfeit
What are the meanings of Counterfeit in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Counterfeit in Urdu are جھوٹ - jhuut, نقل کرنا - naql karna, نقل - naql, جعل سازی کرنا - jal saazi karn and جعل - jaal. To understand how would you translate the word Counterfeit in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Counterfeit or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Counterfeit synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Counterfeit. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Counterfeit in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Counterfeit in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Counterfeit with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by counterfeit?
Meanings of counterfeit are جھوٹ - jhuut, نقل کرنا - naql karna, نقل - naql, جعل سازی کرنا - jal saazi karn and جعل - jaal
Whats the definition of counterfeit?
Definition of the counterfeit are
- make a copy of with the intent to deceive
- not genuine; imitating something superior
What is the synonym of counterfeit?
Synonym of word counterfeit are liegedom, act, duplicable, comedy, feignedly, imitating, transcribing, duplicability, forisfamiliate, falsehood
What are the idioms related to counterfeit?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word counterfeit.
- The requisite for obtaining copy
- Palm off
- Nothing stands in need of lying but a lie
- One falsehood makes way for another
- One lie draws ten after it
What are the quotes with word counterfeit?
Here are the quotes with the word counterfeit in them
- The counterfeit and counterpart of Nature is reproduced in art. — Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The last great delusion is soon to open before us. Antichrist is to perform his marvelous works in our sight So closely will the counterfeit resemble the true that it will be impossible to distinguish between them except by the Holy Scriptures. — Ellen G.White
- It is not in the power of even the most crafty dissimulation to conceal love long, where it really is, nor to counterfeit it long where it is not. — Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- Men make counterfeit money in many more cases, money makes counterfeit men. — Sydney J.Harris