Embittered meanings in Urdu
No matter how corrupt and unjust a convict may be, he loves fairness more than anything else. If the people placed over him are unfair, from year to year he lapses into an embittered state characterized by an extreme lack of faith.
More words related to the meanings of Embittered
More words from Urdu related to Embittered
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Embittered meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نامنظورترشنادرستبد قماشمُتاثر ھوناباعثِ کوفتکریہہ المنظردلدوزمیلاناگواربلاناپسندیدہقبیحچونکا ديناخطرناکاجیرنکھٹافحشگستاخینجسغیر مقبولتندقابل اعتراضدہشتجھیلناتَکلیف دہپُرجوشمحرکچرپراحیرت کنمضر شےمشتعلذلیلمکروہزشتتھکاؤکرختکمینہتیکھابدمزہخوشامدانہگھناؤنالائق عذرخوفپانی پھر جاناتَشویش ناکزہریلاچبھتا ہواتیتاغم انگیز ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Embittered
What are the meanings of Embittered in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Embittered in Urdu are ناگوار - naa gawaar, کڑوا - karwa and تلخ - talkh. To understand how would you translate the word Embittered in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Embittered or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Embittered synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Embittered. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Embittered in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Embittered in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Embittered with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by embittered?
Meanings of embittered are ناگوار - naa gawaar, کڑوا - karwa and تلخ - talkh
Whats the definition of embittered?
Definition of the embittered are
What is the synonym of embittered?
Synonym of word embittered are unclimbable, circumterraneous, unacceptable, crabby, disgown, displosive, disprover, bitterish, nefast, fright
What are the idioms related to embittered?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word embittered.
- All things are easy that are done willingly
- Truth is always bitter
- Death is bitter to man in prosperity or in much business
- Labour has a bitter root but a sweet taste
- Patience is bitter but its fruit is sweet
What are the quotes with word embittered?
Here are the quotes with the word embittered in them
- No matter how corrupt and unjust a convict may be, he loves fairness more than anything else. If the people placed over him are unfair, from year to year he lapses into an embittered state characterized by an extreme lack of faith. — Anton Chekhov
- He was an embittered atheist, the sort of atheist who does not so much disbelieve in God as personally dislike Him. — George Orwell
- We would not have our politics distracted and embittered by the dissensions of other lands. — Henry Cabot Lodge
- And nothing embittered me, which is important, because I think ethnic people and women in this society can end up being embittered because of the lack of affirmative action, you know. — James Earl Jones