Unpleasant meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Unpleasant.
- (adjective) : offensive or disagreeable; causing discomfort or unhappiness
I think feminism's a bit misinterpreted. It was about casting off all gender roles. There's nothing wrong with a man holding a door open for a girl. But we sort of threw away all the rules, so everybody's confused. And dating becomes a sloppy, uncomfortable, unpleasant thing.
More words related to the meanings of Unpleasant
More words from Urdu related to Unpleasant
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Unpleasant meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
غضب آلودڈھٹائتھکاؤگھناؤنامردہ دلخوفبد خووسوسہ پیدا کرنے والازیادتیکریہماندہ کرنے والابیوقوفدرشتکریہہ المنظرزیاں کارتلخضعیفآشکاراآلودہفاحشناجائزدکھیا ہونابھکوسنااحمققہرناکناکافیکریہہتکلیف دہگندہڈراونابد ذائقہمُبتلا ھوناٹھوسنامعیوبخطرناکوحشیانہمحسودنقصان دہخوفناککڑوامریض ساکُھلا ہُواغلیظژیانبے ہودہبے جااداسآنٹنازشتکند ذہن ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Unpleasant
What are the meanings of Unpleasant in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unpleasant in Urdu are ناگوار - naa gawaar and اجیرن - ajiiran. To understand how would you translate the word Unpleasant in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unpleasant or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unpleasant synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unpleasant. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unpleasant in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unpleasant in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unpleasant with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unpleasant?
Meanings of unpleasant are ناگوار - naa gawaar and اجیرن - ajiiran
Whats the definition of unpleasant?
Definition of the unpleasant are
- offensive or disagreeable; causing discomfort or unhappiness
What is the synonym of unpleasant?
Synonym of word unpleasant are disfavorer, attachable, monotonous, disroots, immemorable, obliterable, unhurtful, embittered, negritic, unregretful
What are the idioms related to unpleasant?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word unpleasant.
- Comparisons are odious
- Do not lose your friend for your jest
- Leave a jest when it please you best
- Sorrows are lessened when there is bread
- We hate delay yet it makes us wise
What are the quotes with word unpleasant?
Here are the quotes with the word unpleasant in them
- The problem is that once the rules of art are debunked, and once the unpleasant realities the irony diagnoses are revealed and diagnosed, 'then' what do we do? — David Foster Wallace
- I think feminism's a bit misinterpreted. It was about casting off all gender roles. There's nothing wrong with a man holding a door open for a girl. But we sort of threw away all the rules, so everybody's confused. And dating becomes a sloppy, uncomfortable, unpleasant thing. — Zosia Mamet
- I find writing very difficult. It's hard and it hurts sometimes, and it's scary because of the fear of failure and the very unpleasant feeling that you may have reached the limit of your abilities. — Tony Kushner
- Fantasies are more than substitutes for unpleasant reality they are also dress rehearsals, plans. All acts performed in the world begin in the imagination. — Barbara Grizzuti Harrison