Offensive meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Offensive.
- (noun) : the action of attacking an enemy
- (adjective) : unpleasant or disgusting especially to the senses
- (adjective) : causing anger or annoyance
- (adjective) : for the purpose of attack rather than defense
- (adjective satellite) : violating or tending to violate or offend against
The thing is, I don't believe in most of what's done. The amount of financial and imaginative energy that's put into mediocrity is just amazing which I find to be fundamentally offensive as a human being.
If either player abandon the game by quitting the table in anger, or in an otherwise offensive manner or by momentarily resigning the game or refuses to abide by the decision of the Umpire, the game must be scored against him.
More words related to the meanings of Offensive
More words from Urdu related to Offensive
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Offensive meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Offensive
What are the meanings of Offensive in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Offensive in Urdu are ڈھٹائ - dhitaa i, حملہ - hamlah, ناگوار - naa gawaar, گستاخی - gustaakhi, خراب - kharaab and ناپسند - naa pasand. To understand how would you translate the word Offensive in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Offensive or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Offensive synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Offensive. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Offensive in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Offensive in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Offensive with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by offensive?
Meanings of offensive are ڈھٹائ - dhitaa i, حملہ - hamlah, ناگوار - naa gawaar, گستاخی - gustaakhi, خراب - kharaab and ناپسند - naa pasand
Whats the definition of offensive?
Definition of the offensive are
- the action of attacking an enemy
- unpleasant or disgusting especially to the senses
- causing anger or annoyance
- for the purpose of attack rather than defense
- violating or tending to violate or offend against
What is the synonym of offensive?
Synonym of word offensive are nerve, incursion, inferrible, incogitable, ingrace, wry, severable, attacked, untasteful, corrupt
What are the idioms related to offensive?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word offensive.
- Comparisons are odious
- Do not lose your friend for your jest
- Leave a jest when it please you best
- Sorrows are lessened when there is bread
- We hate delay yet it makes us wise
What are the quotes with word offensive?
Here are the quotes with the word offensive in them
- The thing is, I don't believe in most of what's done. The amount of financial and imaginative energy that's put into mediocrity is just amazing which I find to be fundamentally offensive as a human being. — William Hurt
- If either player abandon the game by quitting the table in anger, or in an otherwise offensive manner or by momentarily resigning the game or refuses to abide by the decision of the Umpire, the game must be scored against him. — Howard Staunton
- I consider skateboarding an art form, a lifestyle and a sport. 'Action sport' would be the least offensive categorization. — Tony Hawk
- I am extremely proud of my service with the government and my efforts to help safeguard public health and protect our country against the scourge of offensive biological warfare. — Steven Hatfill