Ugly meanings in Urdu
Ugly meanings in Urdu are بد رنگ, کریہہ المنظر, بے ہنگم, بد صورت, بھونڈا, قبیح, بد شکل, زشت, گندا, خطرناک, کمینہ, ناگوار, بھدا, کریہہ, قابل نفرت Ugly in Urdu. More meanings of ugly, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Ugly.
- (adjective) : displeasing to the senses
Over the years Woodstock got glorified and romanticised and became the event that symbolised Utopia. It's the last page of our collective memory of the age of innocence. Then things turned ugly and would never be the same again.
More words related to the meanings of Ugly
More words from Urdu related to Ugly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ugly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سفالیچمچمانانگوڑابد مزہبَدمہیببے کارکم بختی سےبد قماشخبیثہخسیسخلاف شرعقبیح آدمیکینہمیلاناتراشیدہمارا پیٹا ہواچوٹ کھانادرمیانیقبیحڈراوناممسکملعونکینہ وَربازارینامنظورذلت آمیزفاشقابل اعتراضناگواربھونڈاماندگناہ گارشرارہتیڑھابنیادکم اصلآوارہگمراہٹکر کھاناکڑاخامگراںپڑناناموافقکریہگندگی کرنابدبو داربے ڈھنگاجذباتی ...
Idioms with the word Ugly in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Ugly
What are the meanings of Ugly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ugly in Urdu are گندا - ganda, ناگوار - naa gawaar, بھدا - bhadda, بے ہنگم - bey hangam, کمینہ - kamiinah, قبیح - qabiih, خطرناک - khatar naak, قابل نفرت - qaabil e nafrat, بھونڈا - bhonda, بد رنگ - bad rang, کریہہ المنظر - kariih ul manzar, بد شکل - bad shakl, کریہہ - kariih, زشت - zisht and بد صورت - bad suurat. To understand how would you translate the word Ugly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ugly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ugly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ugly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ugly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ugly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ugly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ugly?
Meanings of ugly are گندا - ganda, ناگوار - naa gawaar, بھدا - bhadda, بے ہنگم - bey hangam, کمینہ - kamiinah, قبیح - qabiih, خطرناک - khatar naak, قابل نفرت - qaabil e nafrat, بھونڈا - bhonda, بد رنگ - bad rang, کریہہ المنظر - kariih ul manzar, بد شکل - bad shakl, کریہہ - kariih, زشت - zisht and بد صورت - bad suurat
Whats the definition of ugly?
Definition of the ugly are
- displeasing to the senses
What is the synonym of ugly?
Synonym of word ugly are unclean, disgowned, clunky, displosive, unavenged, disprover, niggard, unhumbled, unhunted, scuffy
What are the idioms with the word ugly?
Here are the idioms with the word ugly in them.
- An ugly situation
- Opinions are like fashions beautiful when new ugly when discarded
What are the idioms related to ugly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ugly.
- Do not trust to appearance
- The cut of one's jib
- The result proves the action
- A single sinner sinks the boat
- A sorry fellow
What are the quotes with word ugly?
Here are the quotes with the word ugly in them
- A woman tells her doctor, 'I've got a bad back.' The doctor says, 'It's old age.' The woman says, 'I want a second opinion.' The doctor says: 'Okay - you're ugly as well.' — Tommy Cooper
- Over the years Woodstock got glorified and romanticised and became the event that symbolised Utopia. It's the last page of our collective memory of the age of innocence. Then things turned ugly and would never be the same again. — Ang Lee
- Another thing that's pathetic is this rule that you have to look ugly to get respect as an actress. Jessica Lange had to make herself look really bad to prove that she had amazing talent. — Kevyn Aucoin
- Art produces ugly things which frequently become more beautiful with time. Fashion, on the other hand, produces beautiful things which always become ugly with time. — Jean Cocteau