Poignant meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Poignant.
- (adjective satellite) : arousing affect
- (adjective satellite) : keenly distressing to the mind or feelings
That to me was the most poignant part of Diana's wedding as she was walking up the aisle and her eyes were going left to right, looking at people and smiling in the way that Diana did - and that diamond tiara glittering like mad. It was great.
More words related to the meanings of Poignant
More words from Urdu related to Poignant
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Poignant meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بندھاپرجوشنمائشیفعالیتیز و تُند مزاجدھینگاتتاکمزورکاٹ کرنے والی اوکھدغُصّے میں بھَرا ہُواچریراخشم آلودہرندانہقابلچکنے پن سےتیکشنآتِش ناکدل لگی کرنا فاسدقطعمشتاقبول چال تَواناچوکایسی آواز پر محیطنوحہدھار دارتیتامُرکّب سَنکھیامحکمچُبھتا ہواآمادہغم انگیزشیرجوش ميں آيا ہُواتیز نظرعاقلپھسلواںشَدیدغَضَب ناکلچاکاٹجلد بازاکالبرہمپنجممُستَقِل مِزاجتیکھیاپاستازہچٹکیلامتحرک ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Poignant
|The sense of sight is the keenest of all our senses||حواسِ خمسہ میں قوتِ مشاہدہ تیز ترین حِس ہے|
|The thought hath good legs and the quill a good tongue||خیالات تیز رو قلم خوش بیان|
What are the meanings of Poignant in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Poignant in Urdu are کڑوا - karwa, تیز - teyz and چبھنے والا - chubhney waala. To understand how would you translate the word Poignant in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Poignant or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Poignant synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Poignant. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Poignant in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Poignant in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Poignant with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by poignant?
Meanings of poignant are کڑوا - karwa, تیز - teyz and چبھنے والا - chubhney waala
Whats the definition of poignant?
Definition of the poignant are
- arousing affect
- keenly distressing to the mind or feelings
What is the synonym of poignant?
Synonym of word poignant are vitriolic, spirable, rapid, glisk, steened, speedy, spanker, brisk up, quiverish, fascet
What are the idioms related to poignant?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word poignant.
- Men apt to promise are apt to forget
- All things are easy that are done willingly
- Truth is always bitter
- Deaf men are quick eyed and distrustful
- Deaf men are quick eyed and distrustful
What are the quotes with word poignant?
Here are the quotes with the word poignant in them
- I find it amusing on one level, poignant on another, when people try to get recognition from an outside source. It's sad. — Grace Slick
- That to me was the most poignant part of Diana's wedding as she was walking up the aisle and her eyes were going left to right, looking at people and smiling in the way that Diana did - and that diamond tiara glittering like mad. It was great. — Bruce Oldfield
- As a pastor, you get invited into the most poignant moments of people's lives. Whether it's a wedding or a funeral or a hospital visit, you get invited into the center of the event, whether or not you know the people. — Rob Bell