Awful meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Awful.
- (adjective satellite) : exceptionally bad or displeasing
- (adverb) : used as intensifiers
- (adjective satellite) : causing fear or dread or terror
- (adjective) : offensive or even (of persons) malicious
- (adjective satellite) : inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence
- (adjective satellite) : extreme in degree or extent or amount or impact
More words related to the meanings of Awful
More words from Urdu related to Awful
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Awful meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
رنجیدہکریہہ المنظراجیرنتباہ کُنغیر مقبولباوقارخون آشامفحشبے جاڈراوناخوفزدہپڑناسَنگدِلخطرناکگھناؤناگستاخیطوفان خیزدہشت ناکعفریتیچوٹکُھلا ہُوانجسذلیلبے ہودہبھیانکمصیبت اٹھاناسنسانہوش رباتھکاؤانتہائی صورت حال میںخوشامدانہتہدیدیبدبودارخوں خوارکمینہنامناسببھَيانکڈرا ہوامُتاثر ھونابے رَحماندھیراگنداصدمہ پہنچانے والاتکلیف دہناخوشگوارجلیلاندیش ناکعجیب الخلقتوبالڈر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Awful
What are the meanings of Awful in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Awful in Urdu are خوفناک - khauf naak, ناگوار - naa gawaar, حیرت کن - haerat kun, ہیبت ناک - haebat naak and رعب دار - rob daar. To understand how would you translate the word Awful in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Awful or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Awful synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Awful. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Awful in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Awful in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Awful with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by awful?
Meanings of awful are خوفناک - khauf naak, ناگوار - naa gawaar, حیرت کن - haerat kun, ہیبت ناک - haebat naak and رعب دار - rob daar
Whats the definition of awful?
Definition of the awful are
- exceptionally bad or displeasing
- used as intensifiers
- causing fear or dread or terror
- offensive or even (of persons) malicious
- inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence
- extreme in degree or extent or amount or impact
What is the synonym of awful?
Synonym of word awful are dreadful, gruffest, horrisonous, incogitable, severable, monstrous, unrough, insalubrious, unbreast, cursorary
What are the idioms related to awful?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word awful.
- Comparisons are odious
- Do not lose your friend for your jest
- Leave a jest when it please you best
- Sorrows are lessened when there is bread
- We hate delay yet it makes us wise
What are the quotes with word awful?
Here are the quotes with the word awful in them
- We should so provide for old age that it may have no urgent wants of this world to absorb it from meditation on the next. It is awful to see the lean hands of dotage making a coffer of the grave. — Pearl S.Buck
- It seems to me there is a change in what audiences want to see. I can only hope that's correct, because there's an awful lot of people of my age around now and we outnumber the others. — Maggie Smith
- Yes, the companionship is amazing. You know, you can get that physical attraction that happens is great, but then there's an awful lot of time and the rest of the day that you have to fill. — Vince Gill
- My method of helping someone is saying, 'Wow, you look amazing. Let me help you look even better.' I think tearing someone down is an awful thing to do. It has a lasting impression on people. — Carson Kressley