Excite meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Excite.
- (verb) : stimulate sexually
- (verb) : act as a stimulant
- (verb) : produce a magnetic field in
- (verb) : arouse or elicit a feeling
The design of Rhetoric is to remove those Prejudices that lie in the way of Truth, to Reduce the Passions to the Government of Reasons to place our Subject in a Right Light, and excite our Hearers to a due consideration of it.
More words related to the meanings of Excite
More words from Urdu related to Excite
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Excite meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مے نوشی کی کثرتگرماناملمع کاریلہکٹمٹمانادرخشاںجھلک دار کرناآزادجلاکوندسیقلنورچٹکچمکناجلناحرج کرناپاجیلیپا پوتی کرناکوندناآبآراستہ کرنازرق برقزرق و برق بناناروشنی ڈالناکبوسنیچصاف کرناروشنیتفسیرجلا دیناجلاناروغنذلیلرگڑنااوپناچمک دمکچمکانانور دارزینت دیناجوش دلانالاکھنانمائشیجھلکناکرن یا شعاع نکلنانورانی کرنانکھارناسلگناچاندنا کرناوارنشدمک ...
What are the meanings of Excite in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Excite in Urdu are چمکانا - chamkaana, جوش دلانا - josh dilaana and ہیجان پیدا کرنا - haejaan paeda karna. To understand how would you translate the word Excite in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Excite or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Excite synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Excite. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Excite in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Excite in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Excite with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by excite?
Meanings of excite are چمکانا - chamkaana, جوش دلانا - josh dilaana and ہیجان پیدا کرنا - haejaan paeda karna
Whats the definition of excite?
Definition of the excite are
- stimulate sexually
- act as a stimulant
- produce a magnetic field in
- arouse or elicit a feeling
What is the synonym of excite?
Synonym of word excite are clematises, impassion, illume, blimy, enthuse, gloss, blimbings, imbureing, furbish, blimbing
What are the quotes with word excite?
Here are the quotes with the word excite in them
- Forbidden pleasures alone are loved immoderately when lawful, they do not excite desire. — Quintilian
- I have experienced some amazing food! Yet when I think about the most luxurious and exquisite meals I have had, visions of simple food made from a few natural ingredients are what most excite me. — Mark Hyman
- The design of Rhetoric is to remove those Prejudices that lie in the way of Truth, to Reduce the Passions to the Government of Reasons to place our Subject in a Right Light, and excite our Hearers to a due consideration of it. — Mary Astell
- Family involvement is a valuable thing and playing together actively can be the '90s version of it. Instead of just watching, you can do it together... something we don't spend enough time on. We can motivate and excite each other about fitness. — Alan Thicke