Polish meanings in Urdu
Polish meanings in Urdu are آب دینا, سیقل, سیقل کرنا, نکھارنا, مالش, جلا دینا, چمک, آداب, چمکانا, پھیرنا, آب, رگڑنا Polish in Urdu. More meanings of polish, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Polish.
- (noun) : a highly developed state of perfection; having a flawless or impeccable quality
- (verb) : bring to a highly developed, finished, or refined state
- (verb) : improve or perfect by pruning or polishing
- (noun) : the Slavic language of Poland
- (noun) : a preparation used in polishing
- (verb) : make (a surface) shine
- (adjective) : of or relating to Poland or its people or culture
More words related to the meanings of Polish
More words from Urdu related to Polish
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Polish meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پاجیکلنکظاہری ٹیپ ٹاپسیقل کرناستائشمالشواپس دیناچباناخصلتآب پاشی کرناجھلکناہر طرف کھینچناابکائچمکیلاغصہ دلاناآب مَقطَرخوبیکرن یا شعاع نکلناآب و تابوجاہتگھسائ کرناراہ سے ہٹناکھجانادکھانالطیفخوگھوٹناچاندنا کرنافالَجچَمَکناصیقل کرنارَد کَرناچپلاپھینکنالوہے کی سلاخیںہلالاکھصفرااختلاف کرنامالش کرنالوٹناصاحب سلامتنمائشیملانارسہ ڈھیلا کرنانگاہپھریریگھنعکسمنور ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Polish
What are the meanings of Polish in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Polish in Urdu are چمک - chamak, آب - aab, چمکانا - chamkaana, مالش - maalish, پھیرنا - pheyrna, آداب - aadaab, رگڑنا - ragarna, جلا دینا - jila deyna, آب دینا - aab deyna, سیقل - saeqal, سیقل کرنا - saeqal karna and نکھارنا - nikhaarna. To understand how would you translate the word Polish in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Polish or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Polish synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Polish. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Polish in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Polish in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Polish with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by polish?
Meanings of polish are چمک - chamak, آب - aab, چمکانا - chamkaana, مالش - maalish, پھیرنا - pheyrna, آداب - aadaab, رگڑنا - ragarna, جلا دینا - jila deyna, آب دینا - aab deyna, سیقل - saeqal, سیقل کرنا - saeqal karna and نکھارنا - nikhaarna
Whats the definition of polish?
Definition of the polish are
- a highly developed state of perfection; having a flawless or impeccable quality
- bring to a highly developed, finished, or refined state
- improve or perfect by pruning or polishing
- the Slavic language of Poland
- a preparation used in polishing
- make (a surface) shine
- of or relating to Poland or its people or culture
What is the synonym of polish?
Synonym of word polish are glitter, effulgence, giggles, clematises, queasiness, brashness, veer, glows, compliments, rub
What are the idioms related to polish?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word polish.
- Do the honours
- Destroy sth root and branch
- Put the saddle on the right horse
- To play hide and seek
- Under the heels
What are the quotes with word polish?
Here are the quotes with the word polish in them
- You may choose your words like a connoisseur, And polish it up with art, But the word that sways, and stirs, and stays, Is the word that comes from the heart. — Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- If I don't make the team out of spring training, I'll keep a good attitude. I'll just go polish up the parts of my game that made me not stay in the big leagues. — Cory Lidle
- In Hollywood today, it's cool for guys to wear nail polish and earrings in their lips and tongues. I don't get it. — Scott Caan
- The '80s were fabulous. The '90s sucked, and the '70s were just a sad, sad time in human history. Go 1980s! There's something that's just so cute about that time. And not just yellow nail polish and 'I'm a loner.' — Jennifer Sky