Exhaust meanings in Urdu
Exhaust meanings in Urdu is راستہ Exhaust in Urdu. More meanings of exhaust, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Exhaust.
- (verb) : use up (resources or materials)
- (verb) : deplete
- (verb) : wear out completely
- (verb) : eliminate (a substance)
- (noun) : system consisting of the parts of an engine through which burned gases or steam are discharged
- (noun) : gases ejected from an engine as waste products
- (verb) : use up the whole supply of
The question that will decide our destiny is not whether we shall expand into space. It is: shall we be one species or a million? A million species will not exhaust the ecological niches that are awaiting the arrival of intelligence.
More words from Urdu related to Exhaust
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Exhaust meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Exhaust
What are the meanings of Exhaust in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Exhaust in Urdu is راستہ - raastah. To understand how would you translate the word Exhaust in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Exhaust or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Exhaust synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Exhaust. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Exhaust in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Exhaust in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Exhaust with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by exhaust?
Meaning of exhaust is راستہ - raastah
Whats the definition of exhaust?
Definition of the exhaust are
- use up (resources or materials)
- wear out completely
- eliminate (a substance)
- system consisting of the parts of an engine through which burned gases or steam are discharged
- gases ejected from an engine as waste products
- use up the whole supply of
What is the synonym of exhaust?
Synonym of word exhaust are wayed, roadway, fare, approach path, estranges, pathing, gate, way, road, estoppages
What are the idioms related to exhaust?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word exhaust.
- A bribe will enter without knocking
- Golden mean
- In the meal or malt
- Lose oneself
- Olden means
What are the quotes with word exhaust?
Here are the quotes with the word exhaust in them
- Although you may spend your life killing, You will not exhaust all your foes. But if you quell your own anger, your real enemy will be slain. — Nagarjuna
- Few people even scratch the surface, much less exhaust the contemplation of their own experience. — Randolph Bourne
- The question that will decide our destiny is not whether we shall expand into space. It is: shall we be one species or a million? A million species will not exhaust the ecological niches that are awaiting the arrival of intelligence. — Freeman Dyson
- Only the really plain people know about love - the very fascinating ones try so hard to create an impression that they soon exhaust their talents. — Katharine Hepburn