Manner meanings in Urdu
Manner meanings in Urdu are کردار, قطع, نقشہ, سبیل, دستور, ڈھرا, ڈھال, ڈھب, ڈول, پیرایہ, راستہ, رویہ, شکل, اسلوب, صورت, طرح, انداز, طرز, نہج, دھج, ڈھنگ, پہلو, وضع, ہیئت, نوع, تور Manner in Urdu. More meanings of manner, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
If either player abandon the game by quitting the table in anger, or in an otherwise offensive manner or by momentarily resigning the game or refuses to abide by the decision of the Umpire, the game must be scored against him.
More words related to the meanings of Manner
More words from Urdu related to Manner
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Manner meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
صلاحیتالتفات کرناناپمحصول درآمد و برآمدفنیاتقصددروازہرسموصفاترائیتصویر بناناسراغمسافررگیدنااخلاقیپہلوموڑاٹھناپرصنفگنوار کی طرحعربہسبیلحُجتبو قلمونیبازو پر ہونابتالڈھالناتصویردَستُورُ العمَلدھرمعقلیگروہہستی میں لاناشرطجسامتڈلانااستقرارحیثیتنوعیتتغراضابطہ حیاتتجویز نکالناکرپالاگوائیبُشرہدشوار اتفاقدانش مندیپاؤں اٹھناکایا ...
Idioms with the word Manner in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Manner
What are the meanings of Manner in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Manner in Urdu are ڈھنگ - dhang, ڈول - daul, صورت - surat, نقشہ - naqshah, رویہ - rawiyyah, راستہ - raastah, وضع - waza, انداز - andaaz, ڈھال - dhaal, طرز - tarz, شکل - shakl, نوع - nau, ڈھب - dhab, پہلو - paehlu, طرح - tarah, قطع - qata, نہج - nahj, کردار - kirdaar, اسلوب - asluub, دھج - dhaj, دستور - dastuur, ہیئت - haiyy at, سبیل - sabiil, پیرایہ - paeraayah, ڈھرا - dharra and تور - tor. To understand how would you translate the word Manner in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Manner or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Manner synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Manner. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Manner in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Manner in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Manner with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by manner?
Meanings of manner are ڈھنگ - dhang, ڈول - daul, صورت - surat, نقشہ - naqshah, رویہ - rawiyyah, راستہ - raastah, وضع - waza, انداز - andaaz, ڈھال - dhaal, طرز - tarz, شکل - shakl, نوع - nau, ڈھب - dhab, پہلو - paehlu, طرح - tarah, قطع - qata, نہج - nahj, کردار - kirdaar, اسلوب - asluub, دھج - dhaj, دستور - dastuur, ہیئت - haiyy at, سبیل - sabiil, پیرایہ - paeraayah, ڈھرا - dharra and تور - tor
Whats the definition of manner?
Definition of the manner are
What is the synonym of manner?
Synonym of word manner are guise, doole, mien, indraft, pose, fare, vogue, path, mode, chield
What are the idioms with the word manner?
Here are the idioms with the word manner in them.
- By no manner of means
- The work divided is in that manner shortened
- To be manner born
What are the idioms related to manner?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word manner.
- Opinions are like fashions beautiful when new ugly when discarded
- Do not trust to appearance
- The cut of one's jib
- Horn in
- Make an exhibition of oneself
What are the quotes with word manner?
Here are the quotes with the word manner in them
- A bad manner spoils everything, even reason and justice a good one supplies everything, gilds a No, sweetens a truth, and adds a touch of beauty to old age itself. — Baltasar Gracian
- Say not that honor is the child of boldness, nor believe thou that the hazard of life alone can pay the price of it: it is not to the action that it is due, but to the manner of performing it. — Akhenaton
- If either player abandon the game by quitting the table in anger, or in an otherwise offensive manner or by momentarily resigning the game or refuses to abide by the decision of the Umpire, the game must be scored against him. — Howard Staunton
- There are neither good nor bad subjects. From the point of view of pure Art, you could almost establish it as an axiom that the subject is irrelevant, style itself being an absolute manner of seeing things. — Gustave Flaubert