Road meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Road.
- (noun) : an open way (generally public) for travel or transportation
- (noun) : a way or means to achieve something
More words related to the meanings of Road
More words from Urdu related to Road
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Road meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Road in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Road
What are the meanings of Road in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Road in Urdu are راہ - raah, راستہ - raastah, جادہ - jaadah, سڑک - sarak, گزر گاہ - guzar gaah and ڈگر - dagar. To understand how would you translate the word Road in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Road or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Road synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Road. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Road in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Road in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Road with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by road?
Meanings of road are راہ - raah, راستہ - raastah, جادہ - jaadah, سڑک - sarak, گزر گاہ - guzar gaah and ڈگر - dagar
Whats the definition of road?
Definition of the road are
- an open way (generally public) for travel or transportation
- a way or means to achieve something
What is the synonym of road?
Synonym of word road are course, way, pathic, track, laneway, vent, route, footway, roadway, estuaries
What are the idioms with the word road?
Here are the idioms with the word road in them.
- Good company on the road is the shortest cut
- Help which is long on the road is no help
- Keep the common road and thou art safe
- No road is long with good company
- The beaten road or path is the safest
What are the idioms related to road?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word road.
- Jay walker
- Do not leave the right path and you are safe
- Let by gones be by gones
- A bribe will enter without knocking
- Golden mean
What are the quotes with word road?
Here are the quotes with the word road in them
- Advice in old age is foolish for what can be more absurd than to increase our provisions for the road the nearer we approach to our journey's end. — Marcus Tullius Cicero
- Just going on the road and entertaining the fans, that's amazing. — Jordan Knight
- I spent well over a year on the road with Sarah Vaughn. That was amazing. — Jan Hammer
- Hurt leads to bitterness, bitterness to anger, travel too far that road and the way is lost. — Terry Brooks