Guarded meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Guarded.
- (adjective satellite) : prudent
I think I've been incredibly raw my whole career. A lot of people spend a lot of time trying to look cool and spend time being guarded and putting up walls. I just never had the time. It seems more honest to say, 'Hey, this is who I am.'
More words related to the meanings of Guarded
More words from Urdu related to Guarded
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Guarded meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جاننے والابھکترکشا جوگآرام دہپُر اعتمادانتھکدارشان داردہشت زدہفہیمضابطبہَت با اصُولمستعدبے دارسے محفوظآمادہخرمماہربھگتقیام پذیرسُکھیدَباو نہ ماننے والاپردہ پوشچستمسرت بخشچھپاذکیہوشیاربا ضمیرمصروفجاگتامسرورآخر بینمحضوذشناساپرہیز گارسیاسیقدردانپراعتمادزہرتنبیہرنگین مزاجڈھانپاپرہیزگارحفاظت پذیرچوکّنامحفوظ کرناتن دہجگا ہوارنگیلا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Guarded
What are the meanings of Guarded in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Guarded in Urdu are محتاط - mohtaat, محفوظ - maehfuuz, چوکس - chau kas and چوکننا - chau kanna. To understand how would you translate the word Guarded in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Guarded or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Guarded synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Guarded. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Guarded in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Guarded in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Guarded with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by guarded?
Meanings of guarded are محتاط - mohtaat, محفوظ - maehfuuz, چوکس - chau kas and چوکننا - chau kanna
Whats the definition of guarded?
Definition of the guarded are
What is the synonym of guarded?
Synonym of word guarded are wary, memorised, carefuller, secures, circumspect, ensconced, unvigilant, secured, wakeful, cautious
What are the idioms related to guarded?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word guarded.
- Good watch prevents misfortune
- Pick one's way
- Take heed
- Take pains
- Take heed of wind that comes in at a hole
What are the quotes with word guarded?
Here are the quotes with the word guarded in them
- I think I've been incredibly raw my whole career. A lot of people spend a lot of time trying to look cool and spend time being guarded and putting up walls. I just never had the time. It seems more honest to say, 'Hey, this is who I am.' — Ryan Adams
- At 18, I guarded the parking lot at the Catholic church bingos. Now my dad made sure I could take care of myself. I carried a Smith and Wesson 357 magnum. — Susana Martinez
- Take everything easy and quit dreaming and brooding and you will be well guarded from a thousand evils. — Amy Lowell
- I realised how paranoid and guarded and not trusting - walled-in - I had become. Not consciously so, but just this armour that I kind of have, protective armour. It's not for my friends or family, but for being.outside in the world, always on guard. — Jennifer Aniston