Prudent meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Prudent.
- (adjective) : careful and sensible; marked by sound judgment
More words related to the meanings of Prudent
More words from Urdu related to Prudent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Prudent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دُور اندیشداخِلی تَحفُظات لِيے ہُوئےجاگا ہواداناموقع شناسی کاچوکّناعالمچیزپڑھا لکھاکاریگرتنبیہ کرنافن سفارت کا ماہرنیکپرہیز گارواجدقادرمکمل طور پر جاگناٹھیرایا ہواراسخمُحتاطمعاملہ فہمجگا ہواسچیتذی عقلظریفوکیلپرہیزگارحاذقذی شعورراشدمثبتبہَت با اصُولہوشیار کرناداتاچوکناعمدہبا خبرسوداگری مال و اسبابذکیبڑی خوبصورتی سے سجا ہواہوش مندتمیز دارجتیلائقتنظیم کنندہجاگناجاری شدہہُو بہوچوکَس اور ہوشِيارآگاہ ...
Idioms with the word Prudent in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Prudent
What are the meanings of Prudent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Prudent in Urdu are محتاط - mohtaat, آخر بین - aakhir biin, ہوشیار - hosh yaar, ضابط - zaabit, مدبر - mudabbir and با تدبیر - baa tadbiir. To understand how would you translate the word Prudent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Prudent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Prudent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Prudent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Prudent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Prudent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Prudent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by prudent?
Meanings of prudent are محتاط - mohtaat, آخر بین - aakhir biin, ہوشیار - hosh yaar, ضابط - zaabit, مدبر - mudabbir and با تدبیر - baa tadbiir
Whats the definition of prudent?
Definition of the prudent are
- careful and sensible; marked by sound judgment
What is the synonym of prudent?
Synonym of word prudent are wise hearted, provident, sensile, clever, wittiest, governor, on the watch, well advised, farsighted, howkers
What are the idioms with the word prudent?
Here are the idioms with the word prudent in them.
- A prudent traveller never disparages his own country
- No accidents are so unlucky but that the prudent may draw some advantage from them
What are the idioms related to prudent?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word prudent.
- Good watch prevents misfortune
- Pick one's way
- Take heed
- Take pains
- Take heed of wind that comes in at a hole
What are the quotes with word prudent?
Here are the quotes with the word prudent in them
- I am fiscally prudent and socially progressive. I believe in protecting a woman's right to choose. I believe in marriage equality. — Andrew Cuomo
- That man is prudent who neither hopes nor fears anything from the uncertain events of the future. — Anatole France
- Life has no blessing like a prudent friend. — Euripides
- To state the facts frankly is not to despair the future nor indict the past. The prudent heir takes careful inventory of his legacies and gives a faithful accounting to those whom he owes an obligation of trust. — John F.Kennedy