Joyful meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Joyful.
- (adjective) : full of or producing joy
- (adjective satellite) : full of high-spirited delight
More words related to the meanings of Joyful
More words from Urdu related to Joyful
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Joyful meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
رنگین مزاجآرام سےمستغرقفرخمگناطمینان ہواپیاراخوش طبععنایتتَسَلّی دینے کے قابِلنہالوہ شخص جو محفوظ ہوقناعت پسندخوشیاں منانے والاٹھٹولوجد آورپسندیدہبے فکرخَطرے کی زَد سے باہِرڈھکارنگا دارفیض یاببش شاشیار باشمحفوظسکتہآبادخرممطمئنمرغوبچنچلمُسَرّت بَخشسے محفوظآسودہ خاطرقابل حمایتفارغشاطرتبسم کناںشیریںرنگیلامامونہم جنس پرستمقدّسمسرورپرمسرتملنے جُلنے والامستفیروزاِس کے سوا چارہ نہیںپانا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Joyful
What are the meanings of Joyful in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Joyful in Urdu are خوش - khush, محفوظ - maehfuuz, کیف آور - kaef aawar, خرم - khurram, محضوذ - maehzuuz, مگن - magan, مسرت بخش - musarrat bakhsh, باغ باغ - baagh baagh, فرحان - farhaan, شادماں - Shaadman and نشاط انگیز - nishaat angeyz. To understand how would you translate the word Joyful in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Joyful or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Joyful synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Joyful. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Joyful in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Joyful in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Joyful with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by joyful?
Meanings of joyful are خوش - khush, محفوظ - maehfuuz, کیف آور - kaef aawar, خرم - khurram, محضوذ - maehzuuz, مگن - magan, مسرت بخش - musarrat bakhsh, باغ باغ - baagh baagh, فرحان - farhaan, شادماں - Shaadman and نشاط انگیز - nishaat angeyz
Whats the definition of joyful?
Definition of the joyful are
- full of or producing joy
- full of high-spirited delight
What is the synonym of joyful?
Synonym of word joyful are glad, securest, fain, exulted, preserved, secures, pleased, excided, embruted, memorised
What are the idioms related to joyful?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word joyful.
- Hold him alone truly fortunate who has ended his life in happy well being
- He pleases all the world and cannot please himself
- Err on the safe side
- Plot proof
- Salt down
What are the quotes with word joyful?
Here are the quotes with the word joyful in them
- The great awareness comes slowly, piece by piece. The path of spiritual growth is a path of lifelong learning. The experience of spiritual power is basically a joyful one. — M. Scott Peck
- To maintain a joyful family requires much from both the parents and the children. Each member of the family has to become, in a special way, the servant of the others. — Pope John Paul II
- In all secrets there is a kind of guilt, however beautiful or joyful they may be, or for what good end they may be set to serve. Secrecy means evasion, and evasion means a problem to the moral mind. — Gilbert Parker
- Let peace, descending from her native heaven, bid her olives spring amidst the joyful nations and plenty, in league with commerce, scatter blessings from her copious hand! — Daniel Boone