Wary meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Wary.
- (adjective satellite) : openly distrustful and unwilling to confide
- (adjective) : marked by keen caution and watchful prudence
The best thing I've learned is, if you're going out, never go out alone - you leave yourself vulnerable. If you've got someone else there you trust, they can say, be wary of that person. I probably used to be too trusting of people.
Joanna points her camera at a section of society unused to having cameras pointed at it. But I don't know about categorizing them in terms of class I'm a bit wary of that. My dad is the son of a shipbuilder.
More words related to the meanings of Wary
More words from Urdu related to Wary
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Wary meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چونکناانادرذِی عِلمبدیا وانمشکوکصاف ستھراسنتجاگتا ہواپرفنمعلوممحفوظصاحب تمیزجاگا ہوافراستموٹی بھولذہانتدانامحافظچوکنناموقع شناسی کاسچیتمستعدتیارمشغولبصیرچمکیلادُور اندیشحقارتپِيچھے ہَٹ جاناعدم توجہیدانِشمَندذی عقلبہَت مُحتاطعمدہمحتاطدارقدردانآشنافرزانہچترخوش وضعہوشیار کرناسمجھخطاہوشبا خبردھیان دینے والاچوکّنانگرانشاطر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Wary
|To hunt with the hounds and run with the hares||چور سے کہے چوری کر شاہ سے کہے ہوشیار رہ|
|Too clever by half||بہت ہوشیار|
|Unwary purchaser||غیر ہوشیار خریدار|
What are the meanings of Wary in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Wary in Urdu are چوکنا - chuukna, محتاط - mohtaat, ہوشیار - hosh yaar, خبردار - khabar daar, چوکس - chau kas, چوکننا - chau kanna and بصیر - basiir. To understand how would you translate the word Wary in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Wary or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Wary synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Wary. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Wary in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Wary in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Wary with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by wary?
Meanings of wary are چوکنا - chuukna, محتاط - mohtaat, ہوشیار - hosh yaar, خبردار - khabar daar, چوکس - chau kas, چوکننا - chau kanna and بصیر - basiir
Whats the definition of wary?
Definition of the wary are
- openly distrustful and unwilling to confide
- marked by keen caution and watchful prudence
What is the synonym of wary?
Synonym of word wary are squealed, cautelous, smarmier, watchful, natty, miscast, chooks, slicker, squeakers, caucused
What are the idioms related to wary?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word wary.
- Beware of flattery
- It is uncertain in what place death may be y looking out for you therefore in every place out for death
- It is uncertain in what place death may be y looking out for you; therefore in every place out for death
- Take care of an ox before an ass behind and a monk on all sides
- Good watch prevents misfortune
What are the quotes with word wary?
Here are the quotes with the word wary in them
- The best thing I've learned is, if you're going out, never go out alone - you leave yourself vulnerable. If you've got someone else there you trust, they can say, be wary of that person. I probably used to be too trusting of people. — Daniel Radcliffe
- Joanna points her camera at a section of society unused to having cameras pointed at it. But I don't know about categorizing them in terms of class I'm a bit wary of that. My dad is the son of a shipbuilder. — Tom Hiddleston
- I didn't have a financial need, and I wasn't very gifted at relationships. I probably was more like what we think of boys as being: hard to pin down and wary of commitment. — Candice Bergen
- I've always been wary of marriage. — Cynthia Nixon