Safe meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Safe.
- (noun) : contraceptive device consisting of a sheath of thin rubber or latex that is worn over the penis during intercourse
- (noun) : strongbox where valuables can be safely kept
- (noun) : a ventilated or refrigerated cupboard for securing provisions from pests
- (adjective satellite) : (of an undertaking) secure from risk
- (adjective) : free from danger or the risk of harm
- (adjective) : having reached a base without being put out
- (adjective satellite) : financially safe
At my age the only problem is with remembering names. When I call everyone darling, it has damn all to do with passionately adoring them, but I know I'm safe calling them that. Although, of course, I adore them too.
More words related to the meanings of Safe
More words from Urdu related to Safe
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Safe meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سے محفوظداہنی طَرَفمحمولخرمٹھیک ٹھاکاپنے قبضے میں لاناعدل پسندتجوریسُکھیقابل حمایتعاصمدورہبے کم و کاستاٹوٹجو لگ سکےڈھکامسرت بخشماموناپنا کرنا یا بنانامنصفپُوراپکاحق پربے کسرسارابموقعہمخلصسماناپاک و صافمسرورپانااہلمحضوذحقیقیمار لیناہیمحتاطپورارکشا جوگآوازفِٹدرستاچھامطابقمتصلرنگین مزاجخوش آئندہلے لیناعادلانہسَمُوچا ...
Idioms with the word Safe in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Safe
What are the meanings of Safe in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Safe in Urdu are درست - durust, محفوظ - maehfuuz, سالم - saalim, تجوری - tijori and مامون - maamuun. To understand how would you translate the word Safe in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Safe or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Safe synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Safe. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Safe in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Safe in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Safe with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by safe?
Meanings of safe are درست - durust, محفوظ - maehfuuz, سالم - saalim, تجوری - tijori and مامون - maamuun
Whats the definition of safe?
Definition of the safe are
- contraceptive device consisting of a sheath of thin rubber or latex that is worn over the penis during intercourse
- strongbox where valuables can be safely kept
- a ventilated or refrigerated cupboard for securing provisions from pests
- (of an undertaking) secure from risk
- free from danger or the risk of harm
- having reached a base without being put out
- financially safe
What is the synonym of safe?
Synonym of word safe are appropriate, emplaced, suitable, whole, jolly, accurate, empaled, sound, undivided, immune
What are the idioms with the word safe?
Here are the idioms with the word safe in them.
- A busy person is safe from temptation
- Err on the safe side
- Fraud is safe in no hiding place
- He came safe from the east indians and was drowned in the thames
- He is free from danger who even when he is safe is one his guard
What are the idioms related to safe?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word safe.
- Salt spilt is seldom clean taken up
- To pour oil on the waters
- Two wrongs do not make a right
- Err on the safe side
- Plot proof
What are the quotes with word safe?
Here are the quotes with the word safe in them
- Music has always been my protection against the world, from a very young age. I feel safe inside of a jam. — Trey Anastasio
- At my age the only problem is with remembering names. When I call everyone darling, it has damn all to do with passionately adoring them, but I know I'm safe calling them that. Although, of course, I adore them too. — Richard Attenborough
- Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. — Thomas Jefferson
- Too many Christians have a commitment of convenience. They'll stay faithful as long as it's safe and doesn't involve risk, rejection, or criticism. Instead of standing alone in the face of challenge or temptation, they check to see which way their friends are going. — Charles Stanley