Secure meanings in Urdu
Secure meanings in Urdu are دَباو نہ ماننے والا, خَطرے کی زَد سے باہِر, پُر اعتماد, فِکر اور خَوف سے آزاد, مستحکم, محفوظ, محفوظ کرنا, پانا, پراعتماد, مامون Secure in Urdu. More meanings of secure, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Secure.
- (verb) : make certain of
- (verb) : cause to be firmly attached
- (verb) : fill or close tightly with or as if with a plug
- (verb) : get by special effort
- (verb) : assure payment of
- (verb) : furnish with battens
- (adjective) : free from fear or doubt; easy in mind
- (adjective) : free from danger or risk
- (adjective) : not likely to fail or give way
- (adjective satellite) : financially safe
- (adjective satellite) : immune to attack; incapable of being tampered with
There are two way of establishing a reputation, one to be praised by honest people and the other to be accused by rogues. It is best, however, to secure the first one, because it will always be accompanied by the latter.
More words related to the meanings of Secure
More words from Urdu related to Secure
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Secure meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
منفعتمروج ہونامستحکمجھیلنالے جانازور آورمثبتخوش وخرمٹھیراؤہاتھ لگناپہچاننامروڑناپچینبھانامثلدھس بنانامحفوظ رکھناغالب ہوناپہنچ جاناادھارخوشپائے دارجاری شدہفرحانحقیقیمہاجنی کوٹھیواضح طور پر محسوس کرناعاصمبیشیقیام پذیربلائی یافترائج ہوناآرام دہگزارنامستثنیٰسنگینثابتہنس مکھپُر اعتماددَريافَت کر ليناواقف ہوناموچپوڑہاپاناگانامحفوظ کرنامامونجیتنامیسر کرناقوی ...
Idiom with the word Secure in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Secure
What are the meanings of Secure in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Secure in Urdu are مستحکم - mustaehkam, محفوظ کرنا - maehfuuz karna, محفوظ - maehfuuz, مامون - maamuun, پانا - paana and پُر اعتماد. To understand how would you translate the word Secure in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Secure or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Secure synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Secure. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Secure in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Secure in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Secure with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by secure?
Meanings of secure are مستحکم - mustaehkam, محفوظ کرنا - maehfuuz karna, محفوظ - maehfuuz, مامون - maamuun, پانا - paana and پُر اعتماد
Whats the definition of secure?
Definition of the secure are
- make certain of
- cause to be firmly attached
- fill or close tightly with or as if with a plug
- get by special effort
- assure payment of
- furnish with battens
- free from fear or doubt; easy in mind
- free from danger or risk
- not likely to fail or give way
- financially safe
- immune to attack; incapable of being tampered with
What is the synonym of secure?
Synonym of word secure are consolidated, securing, sustentacular, disserves, safe, obtain, tenable, reserving, steadying, disserved
What are the idioms with the word secure?
Here are the idioms with the word secure in them.
- Nothing secure unless suspected
What are the idioms related to secure?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word secure.
- Perched block
- Steike take a root
- To strike roots
- Where your will is ready your feet are light
- Salt down
What are the quotes with word secure?
Here are the quotes with the word secure in them
- Happy the man, and happy he alone, he who can call today his own he who, secure within, can say, tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today. — John Dryden
- There are two way of establishing a reputation, one to be praised by honest people and the other to be accused by rogues. It is best, however, to secure the first one, because it will always be accompanied by the latter. — Charles Caleb Colton
- If we want to secure the best jobs in the future, we must make America the best place in the world to do business. — Jim DeMint
- I feel comfortable around every driver out there and each driver is in charge of their own car, but you feel very secure racing the competition out there. — Kurt Busch