Happiest meanings in Urdu
Happiest meanings in Urdu is سب سے خوش Happiest in Urdu. More meanings of happiest, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Probably the happiest period in life most frequently is in middle age, when the eager passions of youth are cooled, and the infirmities of age not yet begun as we see that the shadows, which are at morning and evening so large, almost entirely disappear at midday.
Everyone knows that by far the happiest and universally enjoyable age of man is the first. What is there about babies which makes us hug and kiss and fondle them, so that even an enemy would give them help at that age?
Idioms related to the meaning of Happiest
What are the meanings of Happiest in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Happiest in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Happiest in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Happiest or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Happiest synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Happiest. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Happiest in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Happiest in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Happiest with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by happiest?
سب سے خوش
Whats the definition of happiest?
Definition of the happiest are
What are the idioms related to happiest?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word happiest.
- He pleases all the world and cannot please himself
- Hold him alone truly fortunate who has ended his life in happy well being
- A cheerful look makes a dish a feast
- A jolly dog
- A little bird is content with a little meal
What are the quotes with word happiest?
Here are the quotes with the word happiest in them
- Probably the happiest period in life most frequently is in middle age, when the eager passions of youth are cooled, and the infirmities of age not yet begun as we see that the shadows, which are at morning and evening so large, almost entirely disappear at midday. — Eleanor Roosevelt
- Everyone knows that by far the happiest and universally enjoyable age of man is the first. What is there about babies which makes us hug and kiss and fondle them, so that even an enemy would give them help at that age? — Desiderius Erasmus
- You'd think I'd have been happiest in my life playing music in front of 50,000 people at Gillette Stadium. But let me tell you, it's an odd feeling to feel alone in the spotlight. — Kenny Chesney
- My stepdad provided me with an amazing childhood. I played outside like a normal kid, I rode my bike, I walked to school, but the happiest times were when I was acting. — Demi Lovato