Honorary meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Honorary.
- (adjective satellite) : given as an honor without the normal duties
You must realize that honorary degrees are given generally to people whose SAT scores were too low to get them into schools the regular way. As a matter of fact, it was my SAT scores that led me into my present vocation in life, comedy.
More words related to the meanings of Honorary
More words from Urdu related to Honorary
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Honorary meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Honorary
What are the meanings of Honorary in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Honorary in Urdu are فضیلت - faziilat, تعظیمی - taziimi and امتیازی - imtiyaazi. To understand how would you translate the word Honorary in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Honorary or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Honorary synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Honorary. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Honorary in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Honorary in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Honorary with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by honorary?
Meanings of honorary are فضیلت - faziilat, تعظیمی - taziimi and امتیازی - imtiyaazi
Whats the definition of honorary?
Definition of the honorary are
- given as an honor without the normal duties
What is the synonym of honorary?
Synonym of word honorary are pre eminence, morality, literature, learning, importance, virtus, deferential, virtuose, enclitical, faunist
What are the idioms related to honorary?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word honorary.
- Win one spurs
- A thread will tie an honest man better than a rope a rogue
- Fellow ship
- Giving is an honour asking is pain
- In love are these evils affrontsuspicions enmities truces war and then again peace
What are the quotes with word honorary?
Here are the quotes with the word honorary in them
- I have actually five honorary degrees. — Katherine Dunham
- You must realize that honorary degrees are given generally to people whose SAT scores were too low to get them into schools the regular way. As a matter of fact, it was my SAT scores that led me into my present vocation in life, comedy. — Neil Simon
- I am very excited to accept the role of Honorary Patron with Hope Air because of the national scope of the organization and the very real impact they have on Canadians who need to travel to healthcare. — Rick Mercer