Morality meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Morality.
- (noun) : motivation based on ideas of right and wrong
- (noun) : concern with the distinction between good and evil or right and wrong; right or good conduct
My father always taught by telling stories about his experiences. His lessons were about morality and art and what insects and birds and human beings had in common. He told me what it meant to be a man and to be a Black man. He taught me about love and responsibility, about beauty, and how to make gumbo.
More words related to the meanings of Morality
More words from Urdu related to Morality
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Morality meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Morality
What are the meanings of Morality in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Morality in Urdu are نیکی - neyki, فضیلت - faziilat, شرافت - sharaafat and بھلمنسات - Bhalamnisaat. To understand how would you translate the word Morality in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Morality or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Morality synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Morality. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Morality in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Morality in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Morality with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by morality?
Meanings of morality are نیکی - neyki, فضیلت - faziilat, شرافت - sharaafat and بھلمنسات - Bhalamnisaat
Whats the definition of morality?
Definition of the morality are
- motivation based on ideas of right and wrong
- concern with the distinction between good and evil or right and wrong; right or good conduct
What is the synonym of morality?
Synonym of word morality are virtue, importance, virtus, honorary, virtuose, condignity, faunist, noblesses, nobility, superiority
What are the idioms related to morality?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word morality.
- All nobility is lost in him whose only merit is in birth
- It is the coat that makes the gentleman
- Known men are greater than more noblemen
- Manners and money make a gentleman
- Nobility constrains us
What are the quotes with word morality?
Here are the quotes with the word morality in them
- I don't believe in morality in architecture. — Michael Graves
- The essential function of art is moral. But a passionate, implicit morality, not didactic. A morality which changes the blood, rather than the mind. — David Herbert Lawrence
- Every man should follow the bent of his nature in art and letters, always provided that he does not offend against the rules of morality and good taste. — Thomas Edward Brown
- My father always taught by telling stories about his experiences. His lessons were about morality and art and what insects and birds and human beings had in common. He told me what it meant to be a man and to be a Black man. He taught me about love and responsibility, about beauty, and how to make gumbo. — Walter Mosley