Breed meanings in Urdu
Breed meanings in Urdu are نسل, بچہ دینا, پیدا کرنا, جننا, قوم, نسل بڑھانا, نسل کشی, پالنا, پالنا پوسنا, گھرانا, کھرنا, ذات Breed in Urdu. More meanings of breed, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Breed.
- (noun) : a special variety of domesticated animals within a species
- (verb) : copulate with a female, used especially of horses
- (verb) : call forth
- (noun) : a special type
- (verb) : have young (animals) or reproduce (organisms)
- (verb) : cause to procreate (animals)
Being forced to work, and forced to do your best, will breed in you temperance and self-control, diligence and strength of will, cheerfulness and content, and a hundred virtues which the idle will never know.
More words related to the meanings of Breed
More words from Urdu related to Breed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Breed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ضرب دیناذاتہم بستری کرنانکاسرام کرناڈولرسسرپرستی کرنابھاگناقدرتہلکی کھاٹلے جاناکھلا پلا کر بڑا کرنارجوع کرناتراش خراشدَريافَت کر لينابکری کا بچہہم خُونپناہ لینارچناپنپناتانتاپرگھٹ کرناقومبیدار ہوناکسی قبیلے یا نسل کا جدِامجدبامروتمستحق ہوناکدہناک لگانافہرستقبضہ کرنابچتپھل دینااِسمذات پاتوجود میں لاناقائم رہنافائدہ زراعتپالتومحملمعنیہوناقابض ہو جاناملکپلے باندھناقرنگانٹھنابھر پور ہوناوضع قطع ...
Idioms with the word Breed in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Breed
What are the meanings of Breed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Breed in Urdu are پیدا کرنا - paeda karna, پالنا - paalna, ذات - zaat, قوم - qaum, گھرانا - gharaana, جننا - janna, نسل - nasl, پالنا پوسنا - paalna posna, نسل بڑھانا - nasl barhaana, کھرنا - Kharna, نسل کشی - nasl kashi and بچہ دینا. To understand how would you translate the word Breed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Breed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Breed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Breed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Breed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Breed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Breed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by breed?
Meanings of breed are پیدا کرنا - paeda karna, پالنا - paalna, ذات - zaat, قوم - qaum, گھرانا - gharaana, جننا - janna, نسل - nasl, پالنا پوسنا - paalna posna, نسل بڑھانا - nasl barhaana, کھرنا - Kharna, نسل کشی - nasl kashi and بچہ دینا
Whats the definition of breed?
Definition of the breed are
- a special variety of domesticated animals within a species
- copulate with a female, used especially of horses
- call forth
- a special type
- have young (animals) or reproduce (organisms)
- cause to procreate (animals)
What is the synonym of breed?
Synonym of word breed are propagates, cradled, essence, ingenerate, nation, gnarl, kid, cot, stock, manufactures
What are the idioms with the word breed?
Here are the idioms with the word breed in them.
- Fair wife and a frontier castle breed troubles
- Riches breed care poverty is safe
What are the idioms related to breed?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word breed.
- Happy is the nation which has no history
- John bull
- Save a thief from the gallows and he'll cut your throat
- A friend is another self
- As is the gardenuch is the gardener
What are the quotes with word breed?
Here are the quotes with the word breed in them
- Being forced to work, and forced to do your best, will breed in you temperance and self-control, diligence and strength of will, cheerfulness and content, and a hundred virtues which the idle will never know. — Charles Kingsley
- Boston is actually the capital of the world. You didn't know that? We breed smart-ass, quippy, funny people. Not that I'm one of them. I just sorta sneaked in under the radar. — John Krasinski
- You're now getting a new breed of people like Il Divo and Andrea Bocelli and I think that's why people feel less intimidated by classical music than they once did. — Katherine Jenkins
- Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves. — Emily Bronte