Tempered meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Tempered.
- (adjective) : adjusted or attuned by adding a counterbalancing element
- (adjective) : made hard or flexible or resilient especially by heat treatment
More words from Urdu related to Tempered
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tempered meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چندھیاناماندچکرانامتوسطملائم کرناآہستہبے سروپاناقابل فہمتبدیلبدگمانمعتدل کرنااعتدال پر لانابے آب کرنابےٹھکانےبے ہوش ہو جانااوسط درجے کاسنبھالناکاہلگولاندھیرا کرناپھس پھساحاسدبٹھانانرم کرناآہِستَہچمک کم کرناپرا گندہدھندلا جاناکم کرناہلکا ہونامشکوکدھندھلادھیما لہجہجلے تنکم ہونابا ضابطہ کرناپارسامَدھّمفقضعیفگھٹانادھیما ہوناماند کرنابے سرو پادھیماخاصاتھمناڈھیلاکچاکم روشن ...
What are the meanings of Tempered in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tempered in Urdu are مدھم - maddham and جلے تن - jaley tan. To understand how would you translate the word Tempered in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tempered or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tempered synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tempered. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tempered in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tempered in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tempered with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tempered?
Meanings of tempered are مدھم - maddham and جلے تن - jaley tan
Whats the definition of tempered?
Definition of the tempered are
- adjusted or attuned by adding a counterbalancing element
- made hard or flexible or resilient especially by heat treatment
What is the synonym of tempered?
Synonym of word tempered are middling, mellow, faint, faded, dim, jealous, temperate, dims, dimmish, dimmers
What are the quotes with word tempered?
Here are the quotes with the word tempered in them
- The best government is a benevolent tyranny tempered by an occasional assassination. — Voltaire
- Liberalism is trust of the people tempered by prudence. Conservatism is distrust of the people tempered by fear. — William E. Gladstone
- An ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination. — Voltaire
- The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination. — Voltaire