Malicious meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Malicious.
- (adjective) : having the nature of or resulting from malice
More words related to the meanings of Malicious
More words from Urdu related to Malicious
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Malicious meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خنزیریکینہزشتشرارہبد رنگرذیلفسادیناب کارکینہ پروربدبوداریرقان زدہرشک آمیزبزدلگمراہپر کینہچمکاراگرکرمعافی مانگنامہلکسبکقاعدہناپاکعام بازاریبد اندیشلالچیبرابے ادبچمکاناشکیانتقامیفرو مایہبلوائگنواربد روّیہبدبو داردرمیانیسومناشائستہجُرم بالا سے مُتعَلِقبدباطنلپکناقبیحبریخبیثہیچجڑمیلا کچیلابے اصولاکینہ وربدشہدا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Malicious
What are the meanings of Malicious in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Malicious in Urdu are حاسد - haasid, کینہ پرور - kiinah parwar and کمینہ - kamiinah. To understand how would you translate the word Malicious in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Malicious or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Malicious synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Malicious. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Malicious in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Malicious in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Malicious with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by malicious?
Meanings of malicious are حاسد - haasid, کینہ پرور - kiinah parwar and کمینہ - kamiinah
Whats the definition of malicious?
Definition of the malicious are
- having the nature of or resulting from malice
What is the synonym of malicious?
Synonym of word malicious are jealous, grudger, caddish, jaundiced, venomous, cad, envious, spiteful, base, vulgar
What are the idioms related to malicious?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word malicious.
- Malice is mindful
- A sorry fellow
- Narrow minded
- Friendship with a mean fellow is always dreadful
- It is a base thing to tear a dead lion's beard off
What are the quotes with word malicious?
Here are the quotes with the word malicious in them
- With care, and skill, and cunning art, She parried Time's malicious dart, And kept the years at bay, Till passion entered in her heart and aged her in a day! — Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- Competition is great. And as long as it's friendly and not a malicious thing, then I think it's cool. — Janet Jackson
- I kinda see everyone as competition. I'm a very competitive person. But I think that's good. Competition is great. And as long as it's friendly and not a malicious thing, then I think it's cool. — Janet Jackson
- But I am convinced that those Jews who stand aside today with a malicious smile and with their hands in their trousers' pockets will also want to dwell in our beautiful home. — Theodor Herzl