Juncture meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Juncture.
- (noun) : the shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made
- (noun) : an event that occurs at a critical time
- (noun) : a crisis situation or point in time when a critical decision must be made
The United States is at a critical juncture in time. Our government is riddled with historic debt, and the limited resources of philanthropic and non-profit efforts cannot meet the scale of social challenges we face with necessary force.
More words related to the meanings of Juncture
More words from Urdu related to Juncture
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Juncture meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پیوستہ کرناگٹاقبولصلح نامہگرہ دار بنانا یا کرناعیاریملانے کا عملدرزیا بیان کرنایارسبانسقحبہمیزانمقابلجٹناپیوندشرطقربتمفاہمتکھڈھاملاتعلق پیدہ کرناملاقاتٹکڑاسمجھناداؤں گھاتنقطہ مقابلکُل مِقدار یا رقمخبریکساں ہوناجوڑنارشتہایکابرابر ہونامتحد ہوناروحانی رشتہاتحاد ہوناوصل کرناربطجوڑامتحدہچالنقلسَلائیدلیل دیناگریساراانسیتجوتی کے اوپر کا چمڑا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Juncture
What are the meanings of Juncture in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Juncture in Urdu are جوڑ - jor, عین وقت - aen waqt, سنگم - sangam, اتصال - itsaal and ملاپ - milaap. To understand how would you translate the word Juncture in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Juncture or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Juncture synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Juncture. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Juncture in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Juncture in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Juncture with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by juncture?
Meanings of juncture are جوڑ - jor, عین وقت - aen waqt, سنگم - sangam, اتصال - itsaal and ملاپ - milaap
Whats the definition of juncture?
Definition of the juncture are
- the shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made
- an event that occurs at a critical time
- a crisis situation or point in time when a critical decision must be made
What is the synonym of juncture?
Synonym of word juncture are account, nick, vamp, aggregate number, conjuction, seam, adjacency, total, join, patch
What are the idioms related to juncture?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word juncture.
- Hoarding is nothing but taking pains for others
- Three went ways
- Eleventh hour
- Up on the gad
- In time comes he whom god sends
What are the quotes with word juncture?
Here are the quotes with the word juncture in them
- The United States is at a critical juncture in time. Our government is riddled with historic debt, and the limited resources of philanthropic and non-profit efforts cannot meet the scale of social challenges we face with necessary force. — Simon Mainwaring
- Those nations have a very great responsibility at this juncture of the world's affairs, for by throwing their joint weight into the scales of history on the right side, they may tip the balance decisively in favour of peace. — Arthur Henderson