Addition meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Addition.
- (noun) : something added to what you already have
- (noun) : a quantity that is added
- (noun) : the arithmetic operation of summing; calculating the sum of two or more numbers
- (noun) : a component that is added to something to improve it
- (noun) : the act of adding one thing to another
- (noun) : a suburban area laid out in streets and lots for a future residential area
What is wrong with the Iranians in addition to the nuclear bomb? This is the only country on Earth in the 21st century that has renewed imperialistic ambitions. They really want to become the hegemon of the Middle East in an age that gave up imperialism.
More words related to the meanings of Addition
More words from Urdu related to Addition
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Addition meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آویزاں کرنالگاؤپیدا ہونانظیرفراوانیعین وقتپورابندافراطسنگمتعلقبڑھوتریچیپینقطہ مقابلچالاصل یا وجہ بتاناآپس میں جوڑناپراپتیگریمنافعجوڑیضمیمہپروان چڑھناخرد بردجواب ہوناچسپاں کرنااشتراک خونگرہ دار بنانا یا کرناجگنقلالگبچار کرناسلائعقلی قوتوں میں وسعتسانٹھ گانٹھحساب لینااضافہ کرناوصل کرنارشتہبڑھانافتح یاب ہونادیا سلائیپنچھالارشتہ داریتمامملافاضلقربسلسلہاضافہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Addition
What are the meanings of Addition in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Addition in Urdu are جوڑ - jor, اضافہ - izaafah, پیوند لگانا - peywand lagaana and بیشی - beyshi. To understand how would you translate the word Addition in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Addition or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Addition synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Addition. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Addition in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Addition in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Addition with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by addition?
Meanings of addition are جوڑ - jor, اضافہ - izaafah, پیوند لگانا - peywand lagaana and بیشی - beyshi
Whats the definition of addition?
Definition of the addition are
- something added to what you already have
- a quantity that is added
- the arithmetic operation of summing; calculating the sum of two or more numbers
- a component that is added to something to improve it
- the act of adding one thing to another
- a suburban area laid out in streets and lots for a future residential area
What is the synonym of addition?
Synonym of word addition are match, appendage, soldering, magnifies, transplant, machination, addendum, marrow, incretion, patch
What are the idioms related to addition?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word addition.
- Hoarding is nothing but taking pains for others
- Despair not only aggravates our misery but our weakness
- The last drop makes the cup run over
- Pride and poverty are illmet yet often dwell together
- Unequal marriage are seldom happy
What are the quotes with word addition?
Here are the quotes with the word addition in them
- What is wrong with the Iranians in addition to the nuclear bomb? This is the only country on Earth in the 21st century that has renewed imperialistic ambitions. They really want to become the hegemon of the Middle East in an age that gave up imperialism. — Shimon Peres
- It is the addition of strangeness to beauty that constitutes the romantic character in art. — Walter Hagen
- In addition to this, they already have a fuel cell car on the road in Japan. It is subsidized from within the corporation because they are still at a high cost. — Maurice Strong
- While the recent addition of the National Guard providing a support role manning computers and cameras has allowed more Border Patrol agents to work the field, more agents are still needed. — Timothy Murphy