Limb meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Limb.
- (noun) : the graduated arc that is attached to an instrument for measuring angles
- (noun) : either of the two halves of a bow from handle to tip
- (noun) : one of the jointed appendages of an animal used for locomotion or grasping: arm; leg; wing; flipper
- (noun) : (astronomy) the circumferential edge of the apparent disc of the sun or the moon or a planet
- (noun) : any of the main branches arising from the trunk or a bough of a tree
- (noun) : any projection that is thought to resemble a human arm
More words related to the meanings of Limb
More words from Urdu related to Limb
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Limb meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کِنارَہ گيرجوڑانقطہ مقابلمنسلک کرناجانچناپیکرحِصّہناجنسفتنہ پردازیمرتبہپیٹ بھراسلائمجرَدحریفہٹوعضوالگ الگ رہناضمیمہموافق پڑناربطغیر شادی شدہناطہپیوندجوڑناقالبجزنرسمبندھمکراصل یا وجہ بتاناقرینہتھگلیعیاںمینگیالگسستپھٹکنامفتہم سربچھڑا ہواواحدشاملگانٹھنااپکشینقلاضافہجوٹبحث کَرنے والاتعلق پیدہ کرنابچار کرنابدن ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Limb
What are the meanings of Limb in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Limb in Urdu are الگ - alag, جوڑ - jor, انگ - ang and عضو - uzw. To understand how would you translate the word Limb in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Limb or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Limb synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Limb. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Limb in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Limb in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Limb with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by limb?
Meanings of limb are الگ - alag, جوڑ - jor, انگ - ang and عضو - uzw
Whats the definition of limb?
Definition of the limb are
- the graduated arc that is attached to an instrument for measuring angles
- either of the two halves of a bow from handle to tip
- one of the jointed appendages of an animal used for locomotion or grasping: arm; leg; wing; flipper
- (astronomy) the circumferential edge of the apparent disc of the sun or the moon or a planet
- any of the main branches arising from the trunk or a bough of a tree
- any projection that is thought to resemble a human arm
What is the synonym of limb?
Synonym of word limb are parted, juncture, body, folded up, counterpart, loose, inosculation, part, joints, coupling
What are the idioms related to limb?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word limb.
- Hoarding is nothing but taking pains for others
- So many countrieso many customs
- So many countries so many customs
- Light supper makes long life
- The wounded limbs recoil at even a gentle touch and a vain shadow strikes the anxious with fear
What are the quotes with word limb?
Here are the quotes with the word limb in them
- The qualities of an exceptional cook are akin to those of a successful tightrope walker: an abiding passion for the task, courage to go out on a limb and an impeccable sense of balance. — Bryan Miller
- The loss of a friend is like that of a limb time may heal the anguish of the wound, but the loss cannot be repaired. — Robert Southey